Chapter 13: Meeting old people

Chapter 13: meeting old people

Megan P.O.V ( present yeah ;) )

'Maybe we should stop here. It is already noon. Want to go in town to eat something? Maybe I can introduce you to some of my friends?' Jane asked.

I sighed and I looked disappointed. I really want to know how things went after this. I mean I'm sure that they worked it out, but I don't understand where it came from.

'Please Jane, you have to continue. I am hungry too but please...' I said. It wasn't fair to stop in the middle of a story.

'I want to know how you guys worked it out, and if something happened between Louis and Sophie. I totally ship it.' I said and I saw Jane chuckling.

'Maybe we can have dinner with Mary or Charlotte? What do you think? They can tell you a lot about how it continued.' I wanted to agree, but I actually wanted to hear it from Sophie.

'What about Sophie? Can't we have dinner with her?' I asked but Jane shook her head. 'Sophie and Elise live in Belgium. Look, what if we have dinner with Charlotte, and then maybe skype with Sophie?' Jane suggested and I nodded.

'Okay well I'm going to call her now.'

She took her cell phone and dialed a number.

' Hey Charlotte. Want to meet me and my grand-daughter in the city for a dinner? Yes, yes I'll explain it when we meet. It's complicated. Okay, bye see you soon.' I heard Jane saying.

' And that's how we do it in this family.' Jane said, and she gave me a smile.

Soon after that, we drove to the center of London in Jane's car.

We didn't talk a lot, because I got a call from Chrissie, and I had to explain everything. I didn't tell her about the story Jane was telling me, but the main things like that I discovered what happened etc.

Soon after the call ended, we arrived at a lovely little restaurant. It smelled delicious and apparently she knew the owners, because an older woman, well the same age of Jane, came to meet us and she hugged us both.

' Well well well... Jane. Long time no see. How are you darling?' she asked and I zoned out a bit. I looked around the restaurant and there was a little boy who was staring at me. He was really cute and he looked a bit bored, so I gave him a silly face. Soon, we were both trying to give each other the most silly faces.

Suddenly, I heard my name.

' And this is Megan, my grand-child.' Said Jane towards the older woman.

' Hey Megan, I'm Hannah, a good friend of Jane. How are you?' she asked.

We made a bit small talk and then suddenly Jane started waving at someone.

I turned around and looked at a woman, around her sixties. She had grey hair and looked a bit like a.. hippie. Jane excused herself and went towards the woman to give her a hug.

Then Hannah said: ' Well I should go back to my kitchen. That's Charlotte, if you were wondering. You can go now if you want.' she said and then she left.

I stood there for a few seconds, until I saw that Jane and Charlotte were going towards a table.

When I arrived, I wanted to shake Charlotte's hand but she shook her head and gave me a hug instead.

' Hello Megan, I am Charlotte.' she said and then she sat back in her seat.

Her voice was really calm, and she looked really calm too. She was different from Jane, I could notice that.