Chapter 11: Facing management

Chapter 11 : Facing Management

Jane P.O.V ( flashyy back)

' Yes, okay we will be there in half an hour. Yes okay bye.' Liam said and we all looked at each other, waiting for what he had to say.

' We have to be in the office in half an hour. You girls have to come with us. Don't ask me why, because I have no idea. They just said that you have to come too.' He said and we all nodded.
I guess in case of management, you weren't aloud to ask many questions.
' Okay well I guess we should leave now, because I don't want to make them any madder than they already are.' Zayn said. We all stood up, but then Charlotte said : ' Wait guys, how are we going to get there?' She had a point. We had to go with at least three cars.

' Boys in one car, and the girls in another car?' Louis asked.
Mary shook her head and I saw that she was getting a bit annoyed. Not that I blame her, I was getting annoyed too. This trip was supposed to be fun, not scary.

' Well Louis, I think your math is pretty bad because we have to go with at least three cars. We are with twelve, and it's five per car. We don't even have a car, we came by train. You guys probably have one, but he is still at the McDonalds, and that's a quarter of an hour from here by foot. And we don't even know where the office is.' She said. Louis rolled with his eyes.

'Oh and by the way, me, Jane and Mary can't drive. We are still seventeen. Elise didn't pass her exam yet and Charlotte... Well I don't trust Charlotte in a car in the dark. You guys ride on the left side of the road, but in Belgium we ride on the right side. That's pretty weird you know.' Sophie added.
It's true, Charlotte can be pretty dangerous on the road.

' Well I maybe have a solution. We have a car, and my parents have two. But the other day, I borrowed one from them so now we have two cars. Normally I would be super excited to go and all, but we don't have to come. Just excuse us or something. We won't be around for long, in two days we are gone to go on a trip too. So it's not like we will see you a lot.' Said Nina.

'Just don't wreck our cars. You girls can come after the meeting, and sleep here of course. You don't have to sleep in a hotel for two days, and we'll see after that. And for the boys, well you can come back too if you want. You all are invited for a sleepover with us awesome people. See it a bit as a goodbye party, but without alcohol.' added Alice.

'Okay I guess that's a good idea. Thank you very much.' said Elise.
' So one of you guys, or two or three I don't care, have to switch with one of us.' I said. Well, if this isn't awkward.
' The funny ones in one car. So Jane, you and I stay together!' screamed Sophie. I laughed. We all were best friends, but I think Sophie and the rest sometimes didn't get along. Sophie is different, and that sometimes causes a few arguments.

' Yeah sure, it's fine. You can tell your wonderful jokes than too, huh.' I said and we high fived. Mary laughed and said: ' Well now I sure as hell don't want to get in a car with you guys. Your jokes are terrible.' and she smirked. I guess it wasn't a big problem then, and I was relieved.
' Oh well I am funny too, Niall laughs a lot and Harry... Maybe Harry can learn a few jokes from us that are actually good. So we all together in the funny car. And you guys are then the serious group. Well that's sorted than.' Louis said and before any of us could protest, he took me and Sophie by the wrist and pulled us to the door.
' Harry, take the keys with you please.'
He said and winked at him. This guy really winks at everybody.
I heard Harry sigh but we already were outside.
A few minutes later, we all sat in one car, ready to go to the office and get a lecture. Well, I expect it to be a lecture.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently, Harry was telling a pretty bad joke, but we still laughed. It was like this the whole trip, everybody telling jokes, some better than others, and then we all started laughing.
' Oh I have one too. It's pretty bad, but it can't be as bad as Harry's. What kind off clouds can you wear?' I asked. They all looked at me and shrugged.
'Thunderwear.' I said and we all started laughing again.
Oh god that was a really bad one.
' You...are...nuts.' Sophie managed to say between her laughing and we high fived.