Chapter seven: taking over the world

Chapter seven: Taking over the world

Heey everybody. Okay so quick explantation. I guess everybody has seen the notebook?

Well this is a bit like that. Some things will happen in the past. Those are the flashbacks. It's possible that whole chapters will be flashbacks because this is actually where the story is about. And then we have the present, with comments of Jane and Megan.

But you'll see, it's not that confusing.

Okay, enjoy!

xxx

Jane P.O.V (Present)

I don't know why I actually agreed to tell this story. This is just going to bring all the memories back and I am already old. I don't want that kind of drama in my life anymore.

I never wanted it actually, but okay.

Then I hear Megan say: ' Just start with the beginning.' And I laugh. She has a point.

Maybe I should start with the four idiots, well the girl version of them, who changed my life.

' Okay. I had, and still have, four best friends. Mary, Charlotte, Elise and Sophie.Real idiots, but I love them of course. So anyway, I met them in grade six and we just always stayed friends during high school. And you have to know, we had this dream of going on a world trip together. It costed, of course, a lot of money, so we decided to do Europe first. It was in the summer of 2014; our graduating year. Then when the summer ends, we'd go back to Belgium and go to a university. But nobody thought it would end in that way.

FLASHBACK

Jane P.O.V ( summer '14 )

' Wohoo. It's done! We're free. Europe, here we come!' I said to my four best friends.

' Young lady, you aren't out the schooldistrict yet. May I remind you that some people are still doing their exam?' said a voice I hated. My professor French, an annoying guy. But who cares now, I wouldn't ever see him so I'm not going to bite my tong anymore.

' Oh sir, go annoy an other student. Everyone is already done.' I said.

He looked a bit shocked, but who cares. I heard someone laugh and then I saw Sophie, one of my best friends. 'High five Jane. Yeah sir, go and kiss the headmaster's ass or something. But leave us alone.' she smirked. This girl, I swear. She has had a lot of detentions because she is really sassy and sarcastic and teachers don't like it when they aren't right.

'Goodbye losers! Have a good life!' said Charlotte, also one of my best friends. We started giggling and headed home.

'Wait a second guys. I want one last picture.' said Mary. I shrugged. I was actually glad that the hell was over. Always being judged about every single little thing, I hated it. Our group of five girls, Charlotte, Sophie, Mary, Elise and I were not really outcasts. It wasn't like they bullied us, but they didn't exactly like us for that matter. They found us weird and okay maybe we are, but at least we aren't fake.

Charlotte was a really smart ass but she didn't go and tell everybody. She was fun and really creative. I swear, that girl has posters of Greenpeace and national geographic in her room. She has blond brown hair and a passion for dancing too. She listens to rock music, but she isn't an emo or something.

Than we have Sophie, the sassy girl of our group. That girl is yolo and she learned us to live a bit more. She gets away with a lot of things and imagines the craziest stuff.She likes horses and is the tallest of us all. Not really tall, but anyway. She has brown hair and blue eyes. She is really pretty and wears glasses.

Than we have Mary. Mary sure is something. A really stubborn woman who says what she thinks, even if it hurts. But that's what we like about her. She is always honest and you know what you can expect with her. She is your average teenage girl, because she likes pop bands, just like me. She likes to dance and is also a smart ass, well we all are actually, that's why people don't always like us, but in a different way than Charlotte. Mary also gives a lot of good advice and is a real book nerd.

She has light brown hair, and when it rains, her hair curls a bit. Mary is skinny and I swear that girl has legs.

There also is Elise. Elise hated reading until a few months ago, but we kind of persuaded her to read a book.

She likes fashion and dancing, and is also skinny. She's the only blond one of the group with blue eyes. When you don't know her, she's shy. But god, that girl can talk. She is also an amazing drawer. She is often quiet and that's why she knows all the gossips.

And god she can plan revenge as the best.

And then we have me. I like to talk, like a lot. I blame it on my hair. I'm a ginger head and gingers can become pretty... passionate about things. I have freckles and green eyes. I like books and I like food. Especially pizza.

I think I'm the most sensitive of the group, because I'm the one who cries during a sad part in a movie or book.

I also have no social life. Me and Mary are directioners, but I'm the one who is constantly on twitter or tumblr.

They literally have to drag me out my room.

' Jane, are you going to stand there all day or are you coming here so we can take that picture?' asked Elise. Oops, I think I zoned out a bit.

We stood in front of the school gate and took a picture. I have to admit, is was a pretty good one. Then we all went to my house to get our bags. In a few hours we'd be on the train to England and the girls all stayed with me last night. We had this huge sleepover and that's why all the bags are at my house.

' Ready to take over the world girls ?' Charlotte asked and we all laughed.

Taking over the world is exactly our plan.