Chapter ten: food before family

Chapter ten: Food before family

Present

Megan P.O.V

'So you met a famous boy band, at a train station?' I asked. I still couldn't believe it.

'Yes we did. I still can't believe it myself.' She said. This must be a joke. You can't just meet a world famous boy band in a train station.

'Wait, I have something to show you.' She said and she stood up. Then, she headed upstairs.

Meanwhile, I sat there, thinking about what she'd told me. It's just to good to be true.

You want to go on a world trip with your best friends, you meet a boy band in a train station. And then, you go to the McDonald's with them, to meet people you didn't see for a while. After that you get mobbed and you escape. All twelve of you escape crazy fans without getting injured.

This story looks like a chick flick my mom loves to watch.

' Here.' Jane said. She had a box in her hands and put it on the table.

She looked a few minutes in the box and then she took out a CD and a few pictures.

' This, Megan, is the famous boy band. This was their third album, Midnight Memories.' And she showed me the CD with the pictures of them. Well I had to say, incredibly fit guys. I understand why girls loved them so much.

'Okay, who is who?' I asked, curious to know who this Harry guy was. I saw the look she got when she started talking about Harry, and they were definitely more than 'just friends'.

' The blond one is Niall. Loves food as much as I do. Then we have Liam, the most reasonable of the group, although he could be pretty crazy too sometimes. Than Zayn. With the black hair. He is the creative one. He liked to draw and is the most mysterious one of the group. But when he gets comfortable with you, I swear he's nuts. Than Louis, the sassy one. You just can't be right with that guy. He loves to do pranks to, so that's fun. Unless it happens with you of course. Oh and he is the oldest of the group.

And then we have Harry,' she sighed and I felt sorry for her. There obviously happened some things between them.

' Well harry is the youngest of the group. Most dorky one too. He's the one with the curls. Everybody always said that he was a flirt, but that isn't true. He's just really romantic and sensible.

But that wasn't what I wanted to show you. Here, those we took in the flat of the twins that night.' And she showed me a few pictures.

The first one was all the girls together. I recognized my grandmother immediately. Then pictures with a group of boys. Ah, the boys of one direction.

And it went on for that for a while. Okay, I believed her now. The pictures were pretty hilarious, and Jane looked so... So happy.

There were a few crazy ones where I laughed really hard.

' And what happened in that flat?' I asked, curious to know if there happened anything special.

' Well, nothing much really. Harry ordered pizza for me and Niall, because I lost my food in the McDonald's. Meanwhile we played a bit truth or dare, to get to know each other a bit.

And I ended with the t-shirt of Louis, while he wore my tank top. It was pretty hilarious. I think I have a picture of that too.' she said and she showed me a picture.

That was a hilarious one, and I was laughing so hard I got tears in my eyes.

' We also prank called Ed Sheeran, and I tweeted something to he guys. Of course not from my fan account. That one I kept a secret for a while.

They all followed us after that, and Charlotte got a bit hate for not even being a fan. Just like Elise.' she said

/flashback/ Jane's P.O.V

' Okay Jane, would you rather let your parents choose your friends or your food?' Louis asked. I smirked and answered: ' My friends of course.' My friends looked a bit shocked.

' Sorry guys.' I said. Louis asked: ' So if your parents said that you couldn't be friends with us, you'd do it as long as you can eat what you want?'

' That is exactly what I meant.' I said and I laughed. We stopped playing truth or dare after a while, and now we are playing 'would you rather'. It was pretty cool.

I took my cell phone out and started going on twitter. My personal of course, not my fan one. That one I'd check when I was alone.

' Jane, what are you doing now. Seriously?' Charlotte asked and I rolled with my eyes. A girl needs her social media.

I typed something and just before I wanted to click send, Harry looked at my phone.

'Wait, let me follow you, so I can see the tweet.' He said. I gave him my username and then he followed me.

Only if he knew how long I'd waited for that one. Then I sent the tweet, and harry laughed when he saw it.

'@JaneV: @Harry_Styles @Real_Liam_Payne @NiallOfficial @Louis_Tomlinson @zaynmalik, sorry guys but #foodbeforefamily '

Then I got two tweets back, one from Niall and one from Harry

'@NiallOfficial: @JaneV haha :'), definitely #teamfood, high five Jane.'

'@Harry_Styles: @JaneV you are hurting my feelings. Choosing food and not us. You are going to pay for that. -H x'

I laughed and we all exchanged usernames. The boys all followed us and our notifications got wild after that. Then, suddenly, Liam's phone went and when he saw who it was, everybody got quiet. He put speaker on and we all listened.

' Liam Payne. Can you explain to us why the hell you are sitting with seven girls in the McDonald's, without a shirt on, when I'd told you not to get much attention?' said an angry voice.

Oh shit, it was management.

A/n heey guys. I'm definitely #teamfood haha :)

No sorry if the tweets were a bit carrotly or the description too, sorry sorry. I don't actually know the boys so yeah.

Oh you all should check the new story of my bff Majlen: Beautiful Faith

You can find it on her profile ( @majlenre ) and it's with R5 and maybe a bit 1D hint hint. Okay sorry for that spoiler, but it's really amazing.

I'll try to update fast

Stay fab

~Jana