Chapter eight: there are more important things in this world. Like food.

Chapter eight: There are more important things in the world. Like food.

Jane P.O.V (still flashback)

We all stood there, waiting for our train. Only ten minutes and then we'd be on our way. All our parents were there too so there were a lot of adults trying to give us advice. 'And make sure everything is...' I heard my mom saying, but I interrupted her. ' Mom, please. Relax. Everything will be okay. We are gone for two months and we will call or skype, I don't know. It's not like we are disappearing from the world. It's only a trip.'

It took a lot of arguments and discussions to let us do this. Our parents were pretty skeptical at first, but we managed to persuade them.

And then our train was there. Everybody gave their parents a tight hug and then we went on the train. We took our seats and I looked out of the window. I saw all our parents waving at us and I waved back.

When the train started to leave, i heard Mary say: ' You know, you never actually know if it's your train that drives or another one the drives away. Part of the relativity's theory.' And we all started giggling.

The journey didn't take so long, in a few hours we already heard the conductor announcing that we would arrive in England.

We spent those few hours taking pictures, talking and being weird.

' Okay girls, are you ready?' asked Elise.

'Oh hell yeah!' said Sophie. We all were really excited and it looked like we took drugs or something.

' I swear I'm going to kiss the ground once this train stops.' I said. It would look really weird but it was almost 10 pm and there wouldn't be so many people. 'And I'm going to take a picture of it and put it on instagram if you do that.' said Mary and we smirked towards each other. I didn't doubt she'd do that.

We got out of the train and I ran to the ground. I'm just going to do this because yolo. Wait, did I just think yolo? What.

' Dear holy ground of England, I love you so much and there fore I'm going to kiss you.' I said and I started kissing it and making a ground angel, if that even exists.

But then, I noticed five guys staring at us. Well at me actually. Oh dear lord. 'Hey you guys, ' I shouted, and they all looked at me again, ' take a picture, it lasts longer.' and I gave them my best smirk. Now my four best friends were also looking at them and I heard Sophie laughing.

' Ugh boys.' I said, standing up and taking my bags.

'Hey Jane, they're taking pictures of you.' said Charlotte and I looked again. I rolled my eyes but then I thought of something.

' Guys, I am hungry.' I whined. ' Can we go to the McDonalds or something?' I asked and i put my best puppy look. Of course I can't put a puppy look, but I hope it works.

' If you find one, I don't have any problem with it.' said Charlotte and the others nodded. Oh shit, this isn't going to work. Unless...

' Wait a second, I'm back in two minutes.' I said and I started running towards the five guys. I heard Mary questioning what the hell I was doing now.

' Hey guys, can you wait a second please? It's an emergency.' I shouted at them and they all turned around. Hey, these guys look familiar. I'm sure I've seen them before.

Holy shit, it's one direction. Okay Jane, stay cool.

' Hey guys, I'm sorry to bother you but could you...' I started to say but Liam didn't let me finish.

' You want a picture? A signature? Sure.' he said and I tried to give him my best ' bitch please' look, but of course that didn't work. Hello this is one direction we speak about, you can't just give them a bitch look. Especially not when you are about to fangirl.

' No no. I mean yeah duh I am a fan but there are more important things in this world. Like food. I am hungry and I was wondering if you guys could tell me if there is a McDonalds somewhere near this station?' I said and they looked a bit... stunned.

'Hey Jane, why are you bothering these...Omg tell me I'm dreaming.' I heard Mary say. I turned around and I saw a surprised Mary.

' Yes Mary, this is One Direction. We all know that by know. But what about my food.' I said and I heard Niall laugh.

Ha, I made Niall laugh. Well I guess that wasn't so hard but anyway.

By now, all the girls arrived. I heard Sophie gasping a bit, but I didn't think anyone else noticed. Charlotte and Elise stayed cool because, well they weren't fans or something.

'Hello girls. So late in the station? What's the reason behind that?' I heard Louis saying. This is going to be a long night.

' Well we came from Belgium and we are planning a world trip. But this summer, it's only Europe.' said Elise.

' Oh wow. And first you wanted to do England?' asked Harry.

Well obviously. ' Yes.' I said.

'And Ireland of course.' I added.

'So euh I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, but you guys are one direction, right?' asked Charlotte, but it was more towards me and Mary than than towards the five guys.

' Yes we are.' Zayn said and Charlotte gave him a smile.

' Well okay, I am Charlotte. It's nice to meet you guys. This is Elise, Sophie, and than that's Jane and Mary. I am sorry if Jane acted weird or something.' She said and I smiled. Charlotte was the polite one of us. But did she just said I'm weird.

' Haha very funny Charlotte. May I remind you that you are the weird one of us. Do you remember that time you danced in your under...' but I couldn't continue because Charlotte almost strangled me. 'You evil woman. Do not continue that sentence.' and she smirked. ' Okay okay I surrender.' I said and we both laughed at the looks that the boys were giving us. We stood up and it went quiet.

' Okay look I really don't won't to be rude or something. But we just travelled a few hours, without food may I add. I'd like to go to a McDonalds but I don't know if there is one not too far away. So guys, do you want to come with us and then you all can chat and I can eat?' I asked. Mary started face palming herself and it was pretty funny. Sophie laughed a bit, Elise nodded because she was hungry too I guess and Charlotte just rolled her eyes.

' Erm well I don't know.' I heard Liam say.

' Okay Liam I don't want to scare you but our Jane over here can become pretty moody if she's hungry.

She once slapped a boy because he stole her fries and he had a black eye for a few days.' Mary said and she winked at me.

I rolled my eyes and said: 'First of all, he absolutely deserved it. He ate almost all my fries and that's just rude. Second, I did not give him a black eye. His head only hurt a few days, that's all.' I said and laughed innocently. It's true, Mary is totally exaggerating.

'Oh Liam, live a bit. It's a damn holiday.' Harry said. The others nodded so I guess they all wanted to come.

'Okay fine. But I warned you guys, if we get mobbed it's your fault Harry.' Liam said. I frowned my eyes a bit.

' Where are all the fans?' Mary asked. I've been asking myself the same question.

' We are actually on a holiday too, but the fans think we're in the US.' Niall said.

' How the hell did you do that. The fans aren't dumb.' Sophie asked and me and Mary nodded.

' That, my lady friend, is top secret. Celebrity stuff and all.' Louis said and he winked at Sophie. She lifted one eyebrow and smirked at Louis.

' Fine. But I don't want Jane to get moody over here so let's go.' She said and I smiled.

And that's how we ended up eating happy meals in the McDonalds with One direction.