Chapter 15: Pizza slap

Jane's P.O.V ( flashback... In the next chapter, I'll call it past okay? )

I may or may not have started a food fight. But hey, imagine telling this to your grandchildren. That you had a food fight, in a little apartment, with famous people. They'll adore you. The rest of the group left, and now it's just me and Harry. I thought back to what happened.

----------------------------------------------

(So this is like a flashback in a flashback okay, Jane is know thinking about what happened)

Sophie and Louis had came back, without food. Apparently they got mobbed. Soon after that, the twins, Charlotte and Elise had came back too. They had apologized about what happened and Mary had murmured something about drama queens, but we accepted their apologies. Now we had ordered pizza, and I desperately wanted to talk to Sophie. There happened something she didn't tell me, I saw it in the way she was looking at Louis.

She is my best friend for ages, I see it when she hides something. Or when she has a little crush. Then, the bell rang.

'Mary, can you open the door? ' I yelled. She yelled back: 'You lazy woman. You are litteraly two feet away from the door. Go do it yourself.' But there was no way I'd do that. I was currently laying in the sofa, with my head in Sophie's lap, while I was reading a book, The unbecoming of Mara Dyer.

It was already my third time I read that book, and you could see it. I had marked several things in that book. But it was the moment that he was taking her on their first 'date' and I wanted to read that. 'I'm reading. Can't you do it?' I asked. I heard someone sigh and I saw Charlotte opening the door. As long as I don't have to do it, I'm fine.

I looked up and I saw an incredible hot pizza deliverer. Like really hot. I mean I know I am in a room with five really really hot guys, the one I've been dreaming of since I was fourteen, but darn this one was hot. I slapped Sophie, and she also looked towards the door.

' Holy mother of sex gods. Where has that guy been my whole my life.' She said and I laughed. We both stood up and walked towards the door.

' Hello ladies.' he said, while he winked, and we gave him our most flirtatious smile. Hey, a little flirting harmed nobody, right?

I saw Charlotte rolling with her eyes, and soon Mary and Elise joined us.

' Hello, do you want to come in?' Mary asked and I laughed. Directly to the point, of course. Charlotte looked at her and said : 'Maybe that isn't such a good idea...' she wanted to say something else, but we'll probably never know what it was, because suddenly Harry stood next to me and he didn't have a happy look on his face.

'Yes, no that isn't a great idea, we and our girlfriends are having some quality time today.' he said. We all looked strangely at him when he said girl friends, and I saw that Sophie wanted to give him a sarcastic answer or something. But then, all the boys stood next to us and mirrored the way Harry was holding me. Arm around my back, and very very close. I am not complaining, hell I liked it, but they are overreacting.

I have to admit, they all looked very very sexy. They looked like these bad ass guys you read about in fanfictions. You know, dark, after, psychotic...

Okay Jane, focus. Don't get distracted now.

The guy murmured something about that he still had work to do, and we paid him. Then, he left. As soon as the door closed I took a piece of pizza and shoved it in Harry's face. A pizza slap, and he totally deserved it.

The look on his face was hilarious. 'What was that about? Are you kidding me? Girlfriends?' And then I started eating the pizza. Now all the girls were laughing. Harry looked confused at me, so I answered: ' What? I am hungry, and it's not because I shoved this piece in your face that I'm not going to eat it.'