Chapter 19: a bench and a basket

Hey guys! Okay so the reason that I am writing the author's note at the beginning is because I have to get in the 'mood' of writing. I'm serious, I have to practice a bit and what's better than an author's note?

Seriously, it's been TWO WHOLE WEEKS of studying, stressing, dying, etc. It's now a few days my exams are over, but it's hard to get back with the story. So I want to apologize for a, probably, really crappy story. I'm so going to fail, my grades will probably be really bad. I wish I could say I don't care, but I sort of do -.-

Every time I looked at my computer I wanted to write, I don't know how I managed to not update in almost three weeks. Holy flap cakes.

Also a warning, unless you are 100% sure you are emotionally stable enough to watch tfios, I suggest you don't watch it bc I cried half an hour. Shizpants.

Okay well that's all I guess. I have now a whole summer to write a lot, I mean I'm prob gonna sit in my room 24/7 now so...

The few people who read this story, enjoyyy :)

Stay swag

Xxx

~ Jana

----------------------//----------------------

What previously happened: The girls went to the city of Love, (yes with a big L), the guys came after them to accompany them in their journey.

Oh, Sophie and Louis managed to kiss, [ finally omg ;) ] and then everybody just hang out a bit. That'ssss it.

Jane p.o.v

Apparently staying up 'till five in the morning is not a good idea. You are probably thinking I went to a party or talked with somebody until five am, but the truth is that I read fanfiction. Yes I read fanfiction and I am proud of it. Hey, I had to keep up with those amazing stories and I was used to doing such stuff anyway. But the morning after, I always end up regretting it. Although most of the time, I am not moody in the morning. But when a certain leprechaun, who thinks it's funny to hit me with a pillow at nine am, wakes me up, you just have to get irritated.

I turned around and looked, with a deadly glare, at him.

' What do you think you are doing?' I asked him, surprisingly calm.

He stopped hitting me and sat next me.

' We are going to do amazing things, so you have to get up.' he said. And then, he stood up again and started hitting me.

' I swear to god Niall, if you don't stop right now, I am pushing your head in the toilet for ten minutes.' I mumbled.

He looked at me and said: ' But then I can't breathe anymore.'

I gave him an evil smile and said: 'That's the point.'

He stopped, luckily, but then he started pulling at my legs.

This guy just didn't know how to stop, did he.

I turned around quickly and gave him a kick, that caused him to fall of the bed. Then I stood up and walked towards the kitchen.

Why was it that every time I woke up, everybody was already awake and waiting for me.

I had the feeling that I looked very grumpy, seeing the different reactions I caused.

I took the bag of chips I saw and started eating those, while everybody was watching me. Seriously, what was it with these people and their staring. Did they not learn that it was really inappropriate? Meanwhile Niall sat across from me at the dinning table.