Chapter five: Train stations and guitars

Megan's P.O.V

I'm waiting for her call. I want to go as fast as possible, but she hasn't called yet. She promised me it would be done in an hour, so I packed my bags in a hurry. And here I am, waiting in the couch for her call.

I decided to watch TV for a while.

Unfortunately, there is nothing interesting. But then I see screaming girls and I decide to watch it.

' Five boys who are taking over the world. The girls are going crazy. Yes, Night Time only exist for a few months but we can already compare the mania to...' Ugh boy bands. I hate them. Girls who only like them because the boys are handsome and not for their music. And half of the time, their music is bubblegum shit. I'm sure they don't even like it. But anyway, I'll never know with who they were compared, because my grandma called.

'Hey sweetie. Okay so you have to be in the train station in two hours. Then you have to change one time in Ghent and you'll come in the right destination. It's all clearly explained in the document I sent you. Then you have to go with a boat to England and there I'll pick you up. Think you can do that?'

Now I was really becoming nervous. I never travelled without my parents before, but I don't have to do much so I hope it won't be too hard.

'Yes I think I can do it. Thank you, really.' I started to smile for no reason. After our goodbyes, I hung up and started to look at the document. Everything was explained really well and I was glad. I printed the tickets and started to write a note.

-A few hours later-

Everything went in a rush. After my grandmother called, I was in no time at the train station. It was really easy and I was glad. Now I sat on a chair in a train station in Ghent and I had to wait an hour for my other train. I was reading a book called 'The mortal instruments'. It was the only thing that was left from my father. Apparently, he really liked to read and left it there so I could read it too. It was an old book but I didn't mind. First of all because I heard from somebody that when a person knows your favorite books, he has the map to your soul. So I guess I read it because in that way I could get to know my father a bit. He left a lot of books and even a list with the books he liked when he died.

I promised myself to read all of them, even if they were boring. Which never happened, by the way. Every book was magical and I liked them all.

And the other reason I didn't mind reading them, even though the books were already old, is because, like I said, they were really good. And this Jace guy from the mortal instruments is so hot and cool. In my imagination of course.

Then I hear voices, soft and raw and beautiful with guitars. I start looking and see a few guys in beanies singing a song I never heard before.

But god, it is beautiful.

Before I even think about it, I go and stand as only one before the boys, looking while the lyrics go into my brain.

' When you feel my heath, look into my eyes. It's where my demons hide, it's where my demons hide. Don't get to close, it's where my demons hide. It's where my demons hide.'

I don't recognize the song, but I still get mesmerized by it.

They don't even acknowledge me. They are so occupied by the song.

And then, when the song ends, I applause.

They look at me with a strange look on their eyes, as if they don't know how they are here in the first place. But then, the guys who stands the closest to me, starts to smile.

'I wish I had money, then I'd give you guys some. It was really really good. Which song was that? Never heard of it.' I say.

'It's called demons. By imagine dragons. That was a band, but they split a long time ago. And we don't play for the money, but thanks for the offer anyway.' The closest cute guy says. They are all cute.

'I'm Megan and I don't know why I'm asking this but I am weird... Can I maybe play a song with you guys?'

Now I get a few strange looks and it's kinda my own fault, but hey. I like singing.

'I am Noah. This is Alex...' Noah is a cute long guy with green eyes and curls. When he smiles, you see his dimples. Alex is a not so tall guy with a high voice and brown hair. They almost all

have brown hair. Did I mention he is really sexy?

'... this is Jace, Heath and Adam.'

Jace is the one with blond hair and he looks cuter than the other guys. Less tough, i'd say. Heath looks mysterious and has black hair and a tanned skin. He also has a few tattoos I see. Adam looks sweet and the most reasonable of the five guys. He also has brown hair and a lot of muscles.

'And sure. What do you want to play?' Noah asks.

I think a bit for a good, yet older song.

'I honestly have no idea. I have to go in less than an hour and I just want to sing a bit I guess.' I say

They look at each other and the Alex guy says:' Do you know something from Night Time?'

I roll my eyes. I hate boy bands but I do know one song. To be honest, it's not even their song. It's a song they covered for a project about old boy bands. Boy bands everywhere, you just can't escape them.

' I know their version of what makes you beautiful from that old boy band. That's the only thing I know from them.' I say and I have to smirk at the reaction of Noah.

And that's how I became sort of friends with five boys I never even met before and probably never will again. Just by singing a few songs. I actually had a pretty decent time and I even got their numbers.

Oh, and I almost missed my train. Yup, good job Megan.

-------

Heey there! I'm sorry you had to wait for so long! I'm not where I want to be yet so these chapters are kind off fillers. Megan is also not the main character of this story, but she kind off is. Really difficult to explain...

You'll see in a few chapters.

Euh what do I want to say...

Oh yeah so this IS a fanfic, that means that 1D will appear, and that will happen in a few chapters.

I am also sorry, but I can't think of new songs so I use song that will be old in the future, but are now young. Ya know what I mean? Don't forget that this is like 2070 or something.

Euh yeah the guys I described, they are actually a bit look a likes of some guys and it's not hard to figure out who.

BUT THIS SHIT WILL ALL MAKE A BIT MORE SENCE IN A FEW CHAPTERS. (I hope)

So hold on and have patience.

I think that was it and I will update this week. I have the next chapters already written, but not this next. After that, it will go a bit faster.

If you have other questions,

Feel free to ask them

Love you guys

Stay fab

xoxo

~ Jana

P.s, who reads after ?

P.ps, noticed that it was a bit longer. Yeah that's my apology :)