Chapter 24: going out and getting drunk

Okay quick explanation, the dress you see here is the dress Sophie will be wearing. Since I can't upload more than one pic per chapter, I'll post the other dresses in the other chapters. Starting at chapter 20. If you want to see them you'll just have to go back :).

What happened previously:

Harry quickly unlocked the door, and we went quietly to the room.

We didn't hear anything, which was pretty weird, so we wanted to look what was wrong.

We walked really quiet to the door and Harry unlocked this one too. Then we swayed the door open and saw a shirtless Louis making out with Sophie.

Holy shitballs. That was definitely not what we expected.

Jane's P.O.V

' Oh my god, I'm so sorry.' I said, putting my hands before my eyes and closing the door.

'Our plan worked I guess?' Harry asked, and suddenly I just lost it.

We both started laughing really hard and I had to clench my stomach.

Oh it definitely worked.

Meanwhile, Sophie and Louis had come out, both fully dressed.

'You.' Sophie said, pointing at me and trying to look mad. Although I could see she didn't really mean it, seeing as how she was glowing. Young love, oh how I like it. I'm a hopeless romantic and I loved seeing it.

Or reading about it, I don't care.

' Jane focus. Why did you do that?' she asked, cocking her eyebrow.

' Actually we did it, as a team.' Harry responded in my place and we high fived each other.

' Styles, I'll get you back. Prepare for humiliation. Where is the rest by the way?' Louis asked.

I wanted to answer, but I didn't have the change because in that moment everyone came back.

With a lot of bags.

' Hey guys, so did the plan work?' Niall asked, sitting on the couch.

Me and Harry looked at each other and then both at Niall.

'Yup.' we said in union.

Everybody looked at Sophie and Louis, waiting for their response.

Sure, we saw them making out, but what exactly happened?

They both looked at each other, having a silence conversation. Louis then put his arm around Sophie and said: 'We're actually going to get married.'

Which caused everybody to burst out of laughing.

' What? It's true. The only thing he has to do is buy me a big diamond ring. Right husband?' Sophie asked, looking at Louis.

' Everything for you wifey.'

' Hey where are Zayn and Charlotte by the way?' Harry asked, only noticing now that they were gone.

' Charlotte wanted to buy paint or something and zayn accompanied her.' Mary answered.

' Oh I almost forgot. I am never, ever going on a shopping trip with these two. Never again. I'm traumatized.' Liam remarked, looking at Mary and Elise.

' Hey we weren't that bad.' Elise answered, sitting on the couch.

' Yes you were.' Niall shouted from the refrigerator. He must be hungry.

Which reminds me, I'm hungry too.

' You guys did like a hundred shops. For one dress.' Liam said, looking anxious. Poor guy.