Chapter 23: Oh kiss already and make babies.

This is the dress Charlotte will be wearing. Well it's not really a dress but okay :)

Jane's p.o.v (past)

Last day in Paris, and we decided to finally go see the Eifel tower. But now for real.

Harry and I, again, met on the roof the night before, even though we were both exhausted.

We came back really late, going to the sea and the driving back to our hotels.

But, I guess this was our thing now.

We decided that, since it was our last day in France, we had to do something about the whole Louis/Sophie situation.

Apparently plan fruit mix was in action.

Fate wants them to get together.

This morning I explained briefly to the rest of the girls what me and Harry wanted to do, and they just nodded. Then they went to the boys' room and practically dragged everybody away, except for Louis and Harry.

This all happened while Sophie was in the shower.

In the afternoon, all of us were going to visit the Eiffel tower and in the evening we were going to this fancy restaurant.

I had to buy a dress, so that meant shopping.

Which I hate, unless we can get books of course.

Me and Harry agreed that Sophie and I were coming to their room, to 'get' something, and then lock Sophie and Louis in a room together.

How we were going to do it wasn't sure yet, but as I was saying, Fate was on our side.

So when me and Sophie arrived, Louis was in their bedroom.

I took Sophie there, and when me, her and Harry arrived in that room, luckily for us, they both froze.

We took that in our advantage and quickly ran out of the room, closing the door and locking it.

' Hey come on let us out of here.' Louis yelled, sounding annoyed.

' Nope. You guys stay here, while me and Harry go shopping. And when we come back, you better be at least friends.' I said.

' Please, this is a torture. I can't believe we're friends.' Sophie shouted.

I sighed, looking at Harry and chuckling after hearing his response: 'Shut up. Oh just kiss already and make babies.'

And then, we left.

Sophie's P.O.V

I. Wanted. To. Murder. Jane. And. Harry.

Seriously thought, Louis and I were sitting in an awkward silence for a good fifteen minutes now.

If I ever get out of here I'm so going to break Jane's neck, after I have hit her with a chair and-

' I'm sorry.' I hear someone saying. I must be dreaming, it can't be Louis who is apologizing.

But apparently it is, because he comes to sit next to me.

' I'm sorry for acting like such an asshole. I never meant to snap towards you like that. And I should've definitely not ignored you after we kissed.'

'No you shouldn't have. But I shouldn't have overreacted and pushed you to do the dare. I also shouldn't have yelled at you.' I said.

I know that maybe I should be angrier, stand my ground and let him do more than a simple apology, but I couldn't. I really like him, and although I know he doesn't feel the same way, I don't want this awkward tension between us.