Chapter 20: 20 questions

HI, so this may be a bit confusing if you're started reading this story later. In a few chapters all the girls will be wearing dresses, but since i haven't figured out yet how i have to post more than 1 pic per chapter, I have to do it this way. This is the dress Mary will be wearing in Paris.

Megan's P.O.V ( present )

Friday evening, hanging out with my grandma on an old sofa, just talking. I never thought it would be this fun.

Hell, I never even thought I would be doing this, since you know, I thought she was dead.

' It's eleven pm, what do you think? Sleeping or continuing?' Jane asks. I give her a smirk and she laughs.

' Okay I promise I will continue, but let's just talk about a few things first okay?' she asks and I nod.

' When is your mom coming back?' she asks. Oh shit, my mom. I totally forgot about her.

' Tomorrow in the afternoon I guess.' I answer, wondering why she asked me.

She probably saw my confused face because she says: ' Well, that's going to cause some problems you know. She will want you to come home.'

I sigh. I really don't want to go home. It will only cause drama, knowing my mom, and first of all, I want to get to know this woman. So she has to continue with the story, although I am aware that it will take some time.

' What about school? The break is ending this Sunday right? And you're in your senior year. You can't just stop with school.' She says. She has a point. School is quite important and I have to continue.

' I don't know Jane. I honestly don't know. I want you to continue the story, that's the only thing I know for sure. And I don't want to wait another two months for you to continue. I want to know it right now.' I say. And I mean it.

' I thought about it, and I may have found a solution.

Every week, I can send you a part of the story in an email. And then, when it's summer and you're graduated, you can come to visit me?' she asks and I think about it for a couple of seconds. A whole week is a long time, but it's actually better than nothing. She's right, I can't just skip school.

' I think it's quite brilliant.' I say and I give her a genuine smile.

She winks at me while saying: ' I'd hoped you would say that.'

----------------------------------------------

Flashback; Jane's P.O.V ( yeah ;) )

' Oh my gosh, I don't know how you guys managed to do this for the past three, almost four years. ' Elise remarked, summing up all our thoughts. Liam had this fantastic idea to go eat something.

Okay well I don't have a problem with the eating part. But we went trough Paris, walking around a bit, not really knowing where we wanted to go. A big mistake, may I add.

Our peace rested exactly nine minutes and forty-five seconds. Not that I was counting though. Suddenly we heard some high-pitched voices, literally squealing and giggling and stuff. They approached the boys and started taking pictures. Before we even had the thought of escaping, there arrived more fangirls. My first time of getting mobbed. I really don't blame them, I mean I would've done the same thing to meet my idol, maybe I would've been a bit nicer and not mobbed them, but you get my point.

I heard voices everywhere, and I couldn't escape. It was horrible. Most of the girls focused on the boys, but some of them were saying pretty bad things about us. Like 'who are these whores' or 'oh my god new sluts for the boys' etc. I saw Harry, who stood a few steps away from me, glancing at me with a worried expression. I have him a look letting him know that it didn't bothered me. Not too much.