Big apology note because i truly am sorry

Hey guys...
Okay please don't look at me that way *blushes and stares at the ground*

Nah I'm kidding, lets be serious (or at least as serious as I can get)
I know it's been awhile (as in months) and I haven't really got a good excuse this time right?
It's just, I don't want to feel obligated when I write a story, if you know what I mean? And it sort of started to feel like that with this story, that i was writing chapters because I had to write them, not because I wanted to write them...
Things are rather hectic in school, with my friends, my life in general.
So I haven't really got an opportunity where I was like now I am going to write.
Also, I've started shipping Larry. It's not even shipping anymore, it's practically a religion, but that's beside the point.
The thing I want to say is, and this may sound weird but whatever my middle name is weird, that I can't possibly see harry/louis with someone else.
And in this story they are with someone else. Or are going to be whatever.
That's a bit of a problem isn't it?

And well yeah, this story isn't good either. It's not like I am fantastic at writing or anything, but I just got this idea and I started writing it and now I don't feel like writing anymore because it sucks.

But I did promise myself before I even started to write it, that I was going to finish it. So I'm going to try really hard to update at least once in a week (because I owe you guys that much, or like the 2 people who are reading this story lol) and I am going to finish this damn story.

You guys have to know that I started this story with only an idea of how I wanted to story to be like and the end... that's it. I have planned nothing.
Which may not have been so smart.
I'm going to delete this note after I published my 2nd chapter. I just want you guys to know that I am sorry for this hiatus and bear with me until the end of the story because I reallyyyy want to write an authors note.

Erm yeah. I found out I had like 75% of a chapter written oops, so I'm going to look if that part is decent and work on it.
Love you guys lots and remember:
Larry is real
(Nahh kidding, I wanted to say that you all are beautiful and I love you guys so much for reading this story even though it really really sucks soz)
Xxx