Chapter 22: talk that talk

This is the dress Elise will be wearing.

What happened previously: Basically Louis and Sophie had a fight and now they're mad at each other. Lol okay sorry that's bad but I think you understand what I am saying though.

Jane p.o.v (past)

I couldn't sleep. I really could not sleep.

It was like 1 am, and I was wide awake.

I thought about what had happened this evening.

So after me saying that to Louis, I had left.

Sophie was on the couch when I arrived, and we just all talked, us, Zayn and Liam. At first we talked about Louis, being kind off a jerk. But then we started talking about random things, like Justin Bieber and chocolate.

Don't ask me why these two topics were related, but they just were.

It being late, we ordered room service and ate something.

Then, not soon after that the boys decided on going back to their room, to check on Louis.

We made a girls night with lots of ice cream and we watched mean girls.

Then we talked until it was eleven pm or something and everybody decided on going to bed.

The other four were asleep in matter of seconds, but I just couldn't fall asleep.

And now I'm laying here, thinking about random stuff.

I decided on sending Harry a text.

Hey harry, still awake? I'm so boredd -.- x

A few minutes later I got a text back

Hi :)

Yeah still awake. Want to meet up? Everybody else is already sleeping :/ x

I sent back:

Same over here ^^. Okay, I'll be at your door at 5 x

And then I closed my phone.

I grabbed my favorite sweater with cool kids don't sleep on, a pair of jeans and a random shirt and brushed my hair, making it a bit less horrible. And all that in the dark, trying to be silent because the others were asleep.

Looking at the result, I decided that was the best I could do and went outside.

Harry already stood there, waiting for me.

He motioned for me to follow him.

' So, what do you want to do?' he asked and I just shrugged.

' I don't know, I'm just not tired yet.' I said.

' Oh I know, we can go to the roof? It's a beautiful night.' he said and I nodded.

' Cool sweater by the way.' he added and I gave him a smile.

I got a bit nervous when we arrived on the roof. I mean, I was here alone with a very handsome guy who was really fun and who I am getting close with.

We both lied on the ground looking at the stars, just enjoying the view.

' Everybody should do this more often, I bet we would live a lot differently.' I said, and I saw harry looking at me with a confused expression on his face.

' I mean, people should look at the stars more often. If you look into infinity, you realize that there are more important things than what people do all day.'