Chapter 27: Fifth date part one

What happened previously: Basically Jane and Megan went to Belgium, Jane saw Bianca a bit. Then she went to Sophie, and got a phone call from Mary because she forgot the wedding party.

THATS IT, IT WAS ACTUALLY A FILLER LOL.

Sophie's POV ( past )

Louis had asked me for a first date a couple of days after France, and today will be our fifth. Our first date was in Milan, Spain, and it was beautiful. There was a fair, and it was pure coincidence we'd discovered it.

So when we knew about it,

he'd taken me to the fair, just the two of us, and we'd hold hands.

The whole date he'd tried to win me a stuffed animal, and he actually did it though, at the end of the evening. He won a stuffed lion, and it was the cutest thing ever.

We did almost all the things there, and we laughed the whole time.

Like when I'd spilled my drink on his pants and laughed at him because it looked like he peed in his pants.

With any other, it would've been embarrassing, but not with him.

Sure it sounded immature, but it actually was hilarious.

When we had became fed up with the fair, we walked a bit and talked for an hour straight in a park somewhere in Milan, eating ice cream. Although it was already evening, there's not really a time when you can't eat ice cream.

When we'd both noticed how late it was, we's decided to head back to our hotel room.

The date itself didn't sound that special, but it truly was, and only because of Louis.

He had this ability to make everything, how ordinary it was, very funny and adventurous.

I envied him for that ability.

When we'd come back at the hotel, he pulled me in a corner and we stood there, kissing for a few minutes.

Then he squeezed my hand and we walked into the hotel.

He walked me up to the door, claiming he was a complete gentleman, while I smirked and said that he only did it because his room was literally next door.

He had decided to ignore the comment and gave me a little peck on the lips. It was that little that I couldn't quite believe it had happened. It lasted that short that I could barely comprehend that his lips were on mine.

I stood outside my door for a solid five minutes, just looking at nothing really, before going into my room.

Jane had bombed me with questions, and Charlotte had to put her hand on her mouth before Jane'd shut up.

Of course, at the fair, Louis had been recognized. Only by two girls though, and they had promised to not post their pictures at all.

There was something between Louis and me, that's for sure. But we both hadn't named it, or talked about it really, so I kept wondering if I was his girlfriend or if I was not.

Now I had an hour to prepare myself for our fifth date here in Italy.

We didn't stay that long in Spain, maybe four days.

We had been to Milan, Barcelona, a few other cities, and did all the tourist spots.

But everybody was a bit eager to go to Italy. I don't exactly know why we were though.

Currently, we were in Verona, and it was a beautiful city.

That being said, Niall, Elise, Charlotte and Zayn were out, doing who knows what.

So now , it's only me, Mary and Jane.

' Sophie! What the hell are you doing?' Mary asked, cocking her eyebrow.

' Well I don't know what I should wear to be honest.' I replied, looking at her.

Jane came in, and I hadn't even noticed she was gone.

' Sophie? Why aren't you making yourself ready?' she asked, looking at me too.

' Oh never mind. Go take a shower now.' she demanded, pointing at the bathroom. I nodded and hopped in the shower.

Twenty minutes later, I came out of the bathroom and found Mary and Jane between all sorts of make up, clothes and much more, with a chair in the middle.

' We've decided to help you. Now sit

down.' Mary demanded.

Jane started drying my hair, curling the ends slightly, while Mary was doing my make up.

' What should I wear?' I asked, looking Mary straight in the eye while she was applying some foundation.

' Where are you going?' she asked, and I shrugged.

' I don't exactly know. A restaurant, I think. ' I answered.

' I know the perfect thing to wear, don't worry. And it's your fifth date already?' Jane said, sounding really excited.

Why is that girl always so excited whenever romance is mentioned?

' Yes it is. But I'll see what happens. Why don't we talk about you and Harry for once?' I asked, and Jane started blushing.

' There is nothing between Harry and me.' She murmured, putting the hair brush aside and taking a chair to sit next to me.

Mary stopped doing my make up and looked at Jane.

' You're kidding me right? If there's nothing between you and Harry than I'm santa.' She said, and I chuckled.

' Okay well to be honest, since we almost kissed-' she started saying, and I felt the urge to jump out of the chair.

' You kissed?' Mary asked her, and I was wondering the same.

She started explaining the whole thing, when they'd almost kissed, what had happened in the park, and soon enough we heard a knock on the door.

As Mary went to the door to open it, I kept wondering why for gods sake Harry hadn't done anything.

The last few days they had hung out more, and they seemed to be getting closer, but there didn't happen anything.

Oh boy, do the girls always have to do everything.

But as soon as I saw Louis standing there, my breathe hitched in my throat and I forgot everything.

He wore a suit, a dark blue one, and his hair was styled in a quiff. Oh god he looked handsome.

I saw him checking me out, and started blushing while I walked towards him.

Please don't fall please don't fall.

' You ready?' he asked, taking my hand.

All I could do was nod.

Hi guys, long time no see :). Not quite happy with how this chapter is written but oh well.

If any of you noticed, there's a part one in the title. That means THERE'S ANOTHER PART. (Surprise surprise)

I wrote too much and couldn't quite fit their 5th date in here, but wanted to leave it like this anyway so there's a part two I might ( I probably will lol) update later today or maybe tomorrow. That's why it isn't that long either.

That's all, again a big apology for not updating this long.

I was thinking when this story is going to end but like I don't know, it's probably going to be a really long story because there's soooooo much I have to tell yet.

Anyways maybe a sequel is an option too, but idk to be honest.

Love you lots xxx

Stay swaggie

Xoxo

~Jana