The Roommate Disaster - Summer Special Part 2

I know you're all waiting for this. *wink wink*. Please proceed with the story and tell me what you think. I love writing Billie and Tristan and I actually thought of writing another book for them. But like what I said at the epilogue, this is all there is to their story. I can add up special random chapters but that's it. And this is one of it. Thank you!

---------

The Roommate Disaster – Summer Special Part 2

We end up in this diner called DLX. He says that the burgers here are the bomb and I won't regret eating here. I can't help but smile as he keeps on blurting about this places he went to just to survive a day with Kurt. Apparently, not one of them decides to cook home cooked meals so they are always on the road and finding a new diner to eat.

When we enter the diner, the guy with a tray in his hand nods towards Tristan. It seems that he's a usual customer here. Well, if he describes the burgers here are the bomb then he might be receiving some freebies too.

"You brought a girl this time? Finally, bro," he says, grinning at him. "Hey, I thought that guy is hooking up with his friend. What's his name again? Kurt? Yeah, that guy."

Tristan covers his face in embarrassment. "Stop talking, Leo and just give us the perfect seat."

"Right over here." He gestures us to follow him.

"This place looks nice," I whisper to Tristan. Our shoulders bump, surprising the both of us. I walk a little to the right to make sure there are enough space between us. I know, I know I should do the moves already but Tristan is taking the time. That's what I'm going to do as well. Besides, I might not know it but he might be with someone right now. A year is kinda long to be on his own.

Leo pulls the chair for me and I thank him with a smile. He puts a hand over his heart and leans down to Tristan after I'm seated, "Don't let go of this girl, man." He winks at me before disappearing away.

Tristan shakes his head, a smile still on his face. I'm finding this new Tristan more attractive. Or is it just me who's seeing that the smile on his face hasn't disappeared since we met up at the grocery store?

"What do you want?" he asks, eyeing the menu. "You can choose anything. I'll pay for it."

I laugh unexpectedly. "I can pay for my food."

He closes the menu, his eyes narrowing in my direction. "The girl doesn't want me to pay for her food. That's a first. Well then, you can pay for my food as well and I'm choosing the expensive one."

I know he has his favorite and I'm only waiting him to say what it is. I also want to try what he likes at this place that makes his keep on coming back. I might come back here over and over again as well.

Leo is back with a notepad in hand, scribbling as he stops at our table. "And for the lady?" he asks.

I look at Tristan, asking through my eyes what did he order. It seems that the communication between our eyes are still there as he understands the look I'm giving him. He shrugs, almost telling me he already jotted down his order.

"I'll have what he orders," I say, closing the menu.

Tristan raises an eyebrow. "You sure? It's quite expensive and actually a meal for the appetite of a man like me," he says.