Chapter 3- Secret Spot

I woke up feeling extremely tired and weak for some reason. It was still dark outside so I knew it wasn't that late...was it? Rolling over I took a glance at my clock and saw it was ten minutes past midnight. Oh no. I quickly teleported to my vanity, quickly brushed my hair leaving it down and teleported to the garden. Please let him still be here. Once I reached the garden I looked around to see if he was still here. A few seconds later I heard a twig snap and quickly looked behind me to see Ethan standing there with a dozen roses.

"Ethan you shouldn't have", I said.

"Well I couldn't come here empty handed. Plus when you blush your cheeks turn red like a rosy color", he said.

"Thanks. I don't really get that many compliments from guys as nice as you", I said with a small smile as I took the roses.

"Wanna have a seat?", he asked.

"Sure but let's go somewhere more private. I have a place that no one knows about. It's where I come to get away from my princess duties or when I want some me time", I replied.

"I won't tell a soul about your secret place", he said resting his hand over his heart.

I grabbed his hand and we teleported to the abandoned part of the castle. It was a small room fit for five people. It's underneath the castle and I had turned it into my second room. On all the walls there were white Christmas lights hanging up, a few photos of my parents and I, four silver colored blankets were spread out on the floor to make a little palate that was against the west wall with a couple of grey fluffy pillows to go with it, on the eat wall there was a shelf with a few of my books and personal items from my actual bedroom. Under the shelf there was a bin full of art supplies, a couple pairs of pajamas, my notebooks and pencils. Then on the ceiling there are a few stars that glow in the dark since no one bothered to even put lights down here and the walls were painted a light rose. I looked over at Ethan as he looked around and stared in awe.

"You did all of this by yourself?", he asked walking into the room.

"Everything except painting. The walls were this color when I found this place. I'm surprised no one tore it down or found it before I did", I replied laying on the blankets.

Ethan laid down next to me and the warmth of his body made me sigh happily. He wrapped his arms around me not minding my freezing cold body. I could feel something spark inside of me. Does he feel it too? Sadly, the moment didn't last forever. We both pulled apart realizing what was going on. We both looked at each other with bright red faces.

"So um wanna paint something?", I asked nervously.

"Oh um sure why not", he replied.

We walked over to my art easel and I grabbed different paint palates and paint brushes and handed them to him. I stood next to him admiring the way he painted. He's like an artist with super cute freckles. The way his big brown eyes followed the brush just made my heart melt. I mentally face palmed myself. Stop falling for him you don't even know him.

"Melissa are you okay?", a voice asked.

I shook my head and looked at Ethan.

"What did you say?", I asked.

"I asked do you like my painting?", he asked.

He had managed to paint a sunset on the beach which made my heart melt even more. He's so artistic. Oh my gosh stop falling for him.

"It looks great", I replied smiling.

"You can keep it if you want. Something to remember me by incase we stop talking for a little while", he said.

"Oh uh thanks but you forgot something".

"What?".

"Well every masterpiece isn't complete without the artist signing it".

"Oh right", he said with a light chuckle.

I watched as he dipped the brush in black paint and wrote his name on the painting.

"Better?", he asked.

"Better", I replied giggling a bit.

We sat on my little palate and talked for a little while and then he had to go home.

"It was really nice talking to you Ethan", I said tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Yeah I had fun as well. Anyways I better go before the sun comes up and my parents notice I'm gone", he said.

"Want me to take you home? It's quicker if I just teleport you there", I said.

"Uh sure why not", he said giving me a small smile.

He took his hand in mine and I smiled.

"What's your address?".

"305 west lake drive".

In a split second we were in front of his house.

"Thanks for the uh teleport home", he said chucking a bit.

"It's no problem. Will I ever see you again?", I asked.

"You know where I live now. You can come visit when you want to", he replied.

"I will try".

He gave me a kiss on my cheek and went inside. I think after a few hours of knowing him, and as ridiculous as it sounds, I think I'm falling for him...