Chapter 24- Car Love & Badminton Practice

Melissas' POV

I grabbed Jordan's hand and we got into the car. The driver closed the door behind us and got in the drivers' seat. 

"What happened back there?", my mom asked. 

"I don't want to talk about it. Ever", I replied resting my head on Jordans' shoulder. 

I felt him rub small circles onto my back trying to calm me down. We sat in silence and stopped at a house ten minutes later. 

"Are you two coming with us?", Hayley asked. 

I shook my head no and Jordan chuckled. 

"I'm gonna stay here with her", Jordan said. 

His mom gave us a small nod and got out closing the door behind her. Jordan and I sat there in silence and he sat up which caused me to whine a little. 

"Can I take this bun down? You look prettier with your hair down", he said. 

I blushed and nodded. I felt him tug at my ponytail holder trying to get it out. It took him a few seconds until I felt my hair fall on my shoulders. He gave me the hair tie and I put it on my wrist. I laid my head on his shoulder again and he began playing with my hair. Our parents came back minutes later talking about the house and how wonderful it is. Once they were in the car began moving taking us back to Jordans' house. We arrived a few minutes later and they got out. Jordan looked at me and gave me a small smile and got out. The driver got out and closed the door behind them. I'm not sure what happened earlier between Ethan and I but I know that I no longer love him. I love Jordan now.

We got home about ten minutes later and I teleported up to my room to change into my badminton uniform which was just a simple black shirt and a pair of black leggings. I usually just show up barefoot since I'm lighter and I move faster when barefoot. I don't know how this works but it just does. 

I grabbed my racket and bag of birdies then teleported into the multiplex room and saw my instructor Alexis, standing over by a chair taking a sip of water. 

"Sorry I'm late. I had things to do", I said pulling out a birdie. 

"No need to apologize. I just got here moments before you arrived. Let's pick up where we left off shall we?", she asked taking her place. 

I gave her a small nod and she picked up her racket. I served the birdie and we began to hit it back and forth until I missed and it fell to the ground. 

"Remember, each hit is all in the wrist and your feet must be able to move your feet fast enough to hit it", she said. 

I nodded and tossed the birdie to her so she could serve. This went on for a few more minutes and she missed. 

"Ready to learn how to do some more serves?", she asked.

"Mhm", I replied. 

She walked over to me and showed me how to serve it straight and under hand. Then we played an actual game for about thirty minutes which I won. 

"Okay practice is over. We'll pick it up next week. By then you should have mastered the sport. After next weeks' practice we'll show your family what you've accomplished in the past couple months", she said. 

I nodded and put the stuff away and teleported out the multiplex room and into my room. I set the stuff on my bed and changed into a simple black dress that went to my knees and the sleeves went to my elbows. I brushed my hair and then teleported down to my secret room where I painted for the rest of the day...