Chapter 21- Things Are So Complicated

Melissas' POV

I watched him and his parents leave. He didn't turn to look at me or anything which made my heart sink. How can he like me? He barely knows me...oh now I see. He's the exact same way I was with Ethan. I fell for him so quick it made my head spin. But is it possible for this to happen? 

"Melissa your father and I are going to go to bed. Night", my mom said kissing my forehead. 

I gave them a small smile and teleported into my room. I tore off the necklace Jordan gave me and threw it across the room. This shouldn't even be possible. Two guys liking the same girl? No this is impossible. This can't be real. Unless I really do have two soul mates...right? No I don't. If Jordan really is my soul mate then I'd feel some type of attraction to him. I only have feelings for Ethan that's for sure. Unless some part of me has feelings for Jordan... No I know for sure that I don't love him. I let out a small sigh and teleported outside my parents' door and softly knocked. 

"Come in". 

I opened the door and saw my mom laying in bed reading a book while my dad was fast asleep. She looked at me and put the book down.

"Can we talk in my room?", I asked. 

She nodded then I teleported over to her, took her hand and we teleported into my room. I sat on my bed and motioned for her to sit next to me so she did. 

"What's going on?", she asked with a hint of concern in her voice. 

"Jordan thinks he's my soul mate but I know for sure I'm not", I replied. 

"You think Ethan is your soul mate? How can you be so sure?", she asked.

"You told me that I'll know if I found my soul mate. I know I have. Now Jordan has feelings for me", I replied. 

"What did he say?", she asked.

"He said that he loved me from the moment he saw me and he knows that I love Ethan but he won't stop fighting for me", I replied bringing my knees up to my chest.

"He really does love you. Tell you what, get some rest and we'll talk about this tomorrow before we help Jordan and his parents find a new house", she said. 

I slipped under the covers and let out a small sigh. 

"Okay. Night mom", I said as she stood up.

"Night", she said walking to my door. 

She walked over to my door, turned off the light and walked out closing the door behind her. I stared at the ceiling wonder if Ethan would ever come visit or if I could ever see him. I miss him. A lot...

Jordans' POV

We made it home a few hours ago. My parents fell asleep because they'll need a lot of energy to go house hunting. However I couldn't sleep. I still can't believe I confessed my love to her. I just want her to mine so bad. I laid there and thought of ways to win her over. I walked over to my window and saw a bright green light in the distance. I slipped on a pair of shoes and a sweater. I tip toed past my parents' room, then went into the kitchen and grabbed the keys. I walked out the house and took the path that led me to the green light. It took me a few minutes but once I reached it I saw a little tent and a fire. Moments later a woman who had to be in here early twenties. She looked at m and gave me a small smile.

"Can I help you?", she asked. 

"No. I was just looking", I replied turning to walk away.

"Wait", she called. "You look like a boy who gives nice things to his girlfriend. Come, come inside", she said. 

"I don't have a girlfriend. She turned me down", I said. 

"I have something for that. Please come in it'll only be a moment".

"I really need to go".

"It's free".

I turned around and walked towards my tent knowing that if I didn't get what she was going to give me she wouldn't leave me alone. I followed her into her tent and sat near the entrance. She rummaged through her bag then pulled out a small vile and gave it to me. 

"What is this?", I asked.

"It's a love potion. Mix it into any drink and give it to your love. Once she drinks it, she fall in love with you", she replied. 

"How did you make this?", I asked. 

"Old ancient secret. Now do you want it or not?", she asked.

I sat there and though about it for a minute. If I take it, Melissa will fall for me. If not, she'll just use me for publicity. 

"Yeah I'll take it. Thank you so much uh, what's your name?", I asked. 

"Kiara. Kiara Watson", she replied. 

"Yeah thanks", I mumbled standing up. 

I tucked the vile in my sweater and began walking home. It took a few minutes before I got home. I looked behind me and saw the green light was gone. Maybe she went to sleep. I took out my keys and quietly unlocked the door. Once I was in I locked the door and set the keys back in their spot then headed back to my room closing my door and kicking off my shoes in the process. I took the vile out of my pocket and looked at it. Looks like it only holds a drop. Better than nothing. I put it under my pillow and climbed into bed hoping that this thing works...

AGGGHHHH ONLY ABOUT 9-14 CHAPTERS LEFT!!!