Chapter 6 - Sneaking Out

I waited until I knew my parents were sleeping to sneak out. I couldn't risk them walking by my room and then see that I'm not here. My dad would kill me if he knew I was doing this. I slipped on a skirt, black long sleeved shirt, a pair of flats then ran my fingers through my hair. This is as casual as it gets when you're royalty and have an aunt that's all about fashion. I teleported to Ethan's house then walked around the back. A strong pair of arms pulled me back and we both fell on the ground causing the person who fell first to let out a groan. I stood up and smoothed out my outfit and looked at the person who caused us to fall.

"What the heck was that for?", I asked.

"If you were planning on sucking the life out of these people then you can back off I was here first", a deep male voice replied.

He stood up and towered over me and rubbed his back. He looked at me up and down and stood there shocked.

"Princess Melissa I am so sorry please forgive me your majesty", the man said kneeling down.

"Yeah whatever. Now get out of here before I have you locked in the dungeons", I said in a serious tone.

He ran off and I looked around the house and found an open window. I carefully climbed in hoping I wouldn't land on a loose floor board. The place seems pretty nice. His parents seem to have nice paying jobs. I walked around a bit and found the kitchen. A nice sized white fridge, marble counter tops, nice sized grey sink that seemed a little new but showed no signs of it being used. I found a pen and a bunch of papers that have been used. All except one. I scribbled down my message and then stuck it on the fridge hoping someone would see it. Taking one last glance around the place I teleported back to my bedroom. I'm shocked no one even woke up.

Once I was safely in my room I changed into my night gown and climbed into my bed and let the darkness take over me.

    Hey guys. So here's something I haven't done in a while. Q&A. So up until the next update which is Saturday. So for these next few days, you guys have a chance to ask me questions or even ask the characters question and yes I will put who asked what.

Also as you may or may not know I have made a temporary cover. Honestly to all of you who make covers, you guys rock because I honestly don't know how you guys do it. Like this was just something quick and easy.

But anyways ask me questions or ask the characters questions and you will get a shoutout.

That's all I gotta say byeeee.