Chapter 29- The Aftermath

Melissas' POV

I honestly can't remember what happened in the past week or so. I'm still confused to why Jordan didn't just say no to our plan because he was in love with me. But that doesn't matter now. What happened in the past is the past. I have Ethan and he's all I want and need. Our dads' were able to learn to get along for our sake since they'll be moving in soon. 

As of now, Ethan and I were in my secret room just relaxing after all the drama that went down we just wanted to spend some time together alone. Plus we haven't seen each other in a little over a week. 

"Melissa". 

"Yeah?". 

"Did you mean it when you said that you loved me too?". 

I set my brush down and looked at him. 

"Did you?". 

"I meant it. I do love you Ethan. My question is, doy you really love me?". 

He put the book down and walked over to me. I turned around and looked at him. He wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me close to him. 

"Melissa I've loved you since the moment I saw you. Seeing you with him, it broke my heart. I now know that I can't handle loosing you again. I love you so much Melissa you have no idea. I'd walk through fire for you. I'd travel across the world if it was the only way I could see that beautiful smile of yours. I want you today, tomorrow and for the rest of my life. I love you". 

I didn't say anything. I couldn't say anything because I had no words. He looked at me then looked at the ground. 

"You don't love me?". 

I pressed my lips against his and he kissed back. I pulled away after a minute and smiled at him. 

"Does that answer your question?". 

"I don't know. Mind answering it again?". 

I giggled and shook my head no but kissed him again anyways. Now everything is perfect. 

OMG ONLY ONE CHAPTER LEFT!!