Chapter 26- Gathering Information

Ethans' POV

I still can't believe him. He used a love potion to make her fall for him. She did love me and now she doesn't. I want to tell the royal family what Jordan did but they won't believe me unless I have proof. I have the vile, they can see her eye color changed a little bit but I need to find the person who gave him the bottle.  

I climbed off the roof and sat on the porch staring at the vile. Moments later I heard a strange noise so I looked up and saw a woman rolling a cart full of viles just like this one. 

"Hey can I speak to you?", I asked. 

She turned to look at me and nodded slowly and walked over to me. 

"What can I do for you?", she asked. 

"You had a boy come to you for a love potion. brown hair, brown eyes, he asked for a love potion right?", I asked.

"Who wants to know?", she asked in reply. 

"I'm a friend of his. Turns out the girl isn't his type and he wants to know how to undo the potion", I lied. 

"All he has to do is find the guy of her dreams and have him kiss her. Then the potion will wear off and the girl will be back to normal", she explained. 

Thank you miss.. what's your name?", I asked. 

"Kiara Watson. Anything else?", she asked. 

"How did you make this potion?", I asked. 

"Between me and you, I'm a witch and I've been alive for seven hundred and twenty years", she replied. 

I nodded and put the empty vile in my pocket. 

"Thank you so much. I have to go", I said. 

"Oh getting ready for the ball?", she asked.

"There's going to be a ball?".

"Yes it's to make Melissa and her suitors' relationship official. I wasn't at the last one since it was just for vampires. Now everyone will be able to see who her suitor is", she replied. 

"Yeah I'm going. I have to go. I'll see you there", I replied. 

I walked into the house and locked the door behind me then ran up to my room. Jordan will be there and so will Kiara. All I have to do is find Kiara, explain to the king and queen what happened then kiss Melisssa. This plan may sound easy but I know it'll be difficult...