Chapter 30- Epilogue

It's been three months since the love potion incident. Ethan and I are a happy couple, him and his family moved into the castle so now Ethan and I can see each other pretty much when we want. Jordan and his parents haven't returned to Amena since they were banished. Kiara learned how much they can hurt people so she got them removed by choice. Now she works as my personal assistant. My grandfather and Amity are still living in the castle. Amity plans on moving in with her boyfriend in a few weeks though so she won't be staying with us much longer. Mike however travels a lot so we rarely see him anymore. Ethan and his parents got turned into vampires the week after the incident that way we could be together. My parents passed a law saying vampires and humans can be together. This way, my parents' relationship history wouldn't be repeated. As for me, I continued badminton practice but decided to have it twice a week. Ethan began learning how to play so now we have a new couple thing to do. 

Life as a princess isn't as easy as you'd think it is. It has it's ups and downs but that's okay. No ones' life is perfect in my opinion. But mine is perfect in my eyes because I have Ethan with me. My soul mate. I don't want to think about life without him. He's mine and mine only. That's the way it's supposed to be. With Ethan and my family by my side, I feel unstoppable. After all, I am the daughter of the vampire king and that's the way it supposed to be. 

Aggh omg the book is over! I just want to say thank you so much for the love and support you guys give for this book and the series. This book was a little harder to write for some reason I'm not entirely sure why. But I'm glad you guys enjoyed it and I'll see you guys in a new book! I love you guys.