Chapter 18- Dinner With The Harpers'

Let's just say, my parents get along better with Jordans' parents than Ethans'. My parents and Jordans' parents were talking while Jordan and I kept quiet and ate our spaghetti. Amity and Mike were away on a business trip for a couple of days so it was just the six of us.

"So Scott, Hayley, we wanted to talk to you about something", my mom said.

"What about?", Hayley asked. 

"Well you see, on Melissa's birthday she met someone. Ever since she's been just in love with him. We were hoping to see if Jordan would be okay with letting Melissa see Ethan and just pretend to be with Jordan for show", my dad replied.

"So you want to use our son just to carry on some rule?", Scott asked. 

"It won't be that way unless they actually develop feelings for each other", my dad replied. 

"But Melissa is in love with someone else", my mom added. 

"What do we get in return for this?", Scott asked. 

"Scott", Hayley said with a gasp. 

"Dad it's okay. I'll be happy to help in anyway possible. Just tell me what I need to do and I'll do it", Jordan said.

"Are you sure you want to do this? People will be expecting a lot from you two and you really have to play the part of a couple", my mom said. 

"It's no problem at all your majesty", Jordan said with a smile. 

"Okay if you want to. Is there anything we can for you?", my dad asked. 

"If it's not to much ask, better jobs and a better house?", Hayley asked.

"Consider it done. I'll have someone help you pick out a new house and move all your stuff in the morning. I'm sure we can get you a better job in no time", my mom replied. 

My parents and Jordans' parents talked about something to change the subject. Jordan kept looking at me every few minutes, giving me a small smile. I'm happy they agreed to the plan but now keeping everything under control will be harder...