Dreams Can Come True

When the boys awoke the night morning, they were all relaxed and fully rested for the day ahead, and their alertness and energy even shocked Paul, who came down to wake them at 8, to find them all playing charades in the common room, laughing loudly as everyone failed to guess Niall's thing, which was a lawn mower, but looked more like a dog, and even Paul started laughing at that!

"Was there a fire in your rooms?" Paul joked as he walked in, as Niall finally gave up on his turn.

"Nope, we just actually woke up on time!" Zayn laughed, and Paul made a fake shocked expression, before beginning to laugh again.

"Ah well, at least you are up on time today! We haven't got to be there till 12, so you've got a bit of time to relax before we leave at 11, so make the most of it! I'm going back up to the others, Josh, are you going down with the musicians at 10 to set up, or are you staying here with the boys?" Paul asked, knowing what he would want to do, but knowing, technically, he should go with the others.

Niall and Josh shared a sad look, and the other boys bit their lip. They knew that Niall and Josh's relationship would be different to theirs in both good and bad ways. Good - because nobody expected it, and he wouldn't be in the press as much. Bad - because due to the different schedules of the musicians and the band, they wouldn't be able to be together as much. Josh gave Niall a small smile, and sqeezed his hand reassuringly, and Niall pouted epically, reluctant to let go of Josh anytime soon.

"I'm sorry boys, I wish I could change the schedules and make things better for you, but unfortunatly I don't make the rules. Josh, I guess I'll see you down in the lobby at 10, boys, I'll see you at 11." Paul said, giving a small smile to the boys before leaving the room.

As Paul left, Niall and Josh immediatly stood up, holding hands.

"We're just going to go back to the room for a bit, hope you boys don't mind" Niall said, and the other 4 boys nodded and wolf whistled as the couple walked out the room.

"Keep the noise down!" Zayn jokingly shouted at them, and he recieved a scowl from Niall before the door closed on him, causing the others to smirk and laugh at the happy couple.

The rest of the morning went by in a blur for them all. The boys watched Jeremy Kyle whilst Niall and Josh were gone, and shouted at the screen when they thought the people were being stupid. Niall and Josh spend their hour relaxing together, just talking and kissing, cherishing the little time alone they had together before the hectic schedule of the next few months started.

After 12pm today, all they would do was sleep, eat, perform, do an interview, go to a signing, and then sleep again, with hardly any free time inbetween. It would be early morning starts and late finishes, and the stress that would put on all of the boys and their relationships would no doubt cause problems, and in a way, Niall and Josh's figuration might be the best one, as not being around eachother 24/7 does have it's advantages. However, for now, they were all going well. 

When 10am came around, Niall and Josh said their final goodbyes, and Josh left for the stadium as Niall re-joined the others in the common room, who were now just sat talking between themselves, the TV abandoned in the background. He went and sat down on the empty sofa opposite both of the others, and lay down, taking advantage of the free space.

"So guys, what have I missed?" 

"Nothing much, we were just going over what we had on schedule"

"Which is?"

"Well, including tonight, 5 O2 shows, CD signing on Wed, Radio 1 and Cosmo shoot Thurs, Capital FM Nottingham, Book signing and 4Music Awards Sat, that extra show a week today, Gotta Be You released next Mon with HMV CD signings at Nottingham, Birmingham and Manchester, travel to Glasgow, 2 CD signings and 2 Radio Interviews on Tuesday along with the start of 4 dates as the Braehead Arena, then we travel to Dublin Friday night, and after that, who knows" Said Louis, as he read from the itinery and marked the days gone off.