Ignorance and Bliss - Part 2

By now, the bus has arrived at the Cosmopolitian studios, and Paul came in to get them all. The 4 boys left, but Harry stayed put, still happily texting on his phone, unaware that the others had left.

"Harry come on, we are here" Paul said, noting the sad look and the accusing glances at Harry as the others walked out.

"Oh right, sorry" Harry said and finally locked his phone and put in away, before running to catch up with the others.

When he caught up with them, he slung his arm over Louis' shoulder as if nothing had happened, and Louis relaxed into the touch, hoping that the boys were right and that things were going to be ok again. The tension rolled off the boys in waves when they saw the gesture, as they too believed that Harry was back again, not in his world of texting Nick, especially when Harry leant down and placed a gentle kiss on Louis' head and Louis nuzzeled his head into Harry's chest.

When they got into the studio, the boys had to break apart to stop any suspicion, and they got straight into the photoshoot. First, they were taken to a room to get changed and have their hair done, but they were all seperate, so they couldn't talk. The first lot of shots were group shots, and then they did the single shots, one at a time. The group shots took quite a while, because they boys could never stay still, and when they were meant to be posing, they jabbed eachother in the ribs or tickled the others, and as much as it made everyone laugh, it also meant the shoot took a lot longer than planned.

Next came the single shots. They were doing it in age order, so Louis went first, and then Zayn, then Liam, then Niall, then Harry. Once Louis' photo shoot was done, he went into the waiting area where the others was, and went to sit next to Harry, who was busy on his phone again. He leaned over to see who he was texting, and Harry turned his phone away, but not before Louis saw the name Nick at the top, and kisses at the end of every message. Niall saw what happened, and gestered to the seat next to him, but instead, Louis got up and stormed out, slamming the outside studio door behind him. Harry looked up from his phone for a moment and shrugged his shoulders, before going straight back to texting, and Liam and Niall sighed, not able to come up with an excuse this time.

By the time it was Harry's go, they literally had to prise his phone from him to get him to go to the shoot, and Niall pocketed it safely, hoping that he would be able to talk some sense into Harry if he didn't have it in front of his face. Harry's shoot was over quickly, and soon it was time for the interview with them all. They all sat down in a circle around two seats for the interviwer and a scriber, but Louis was still nowhere to be seen, and without his phone, Harry noticed.

"Hey guys... Where's Louis?" Harry asked, genuinly concerned.

"Well, none of us know. Maybe if you had been paying more attention to him than your phone, then maybe he would be here now" Liam spat, and Harry flinched from the spite in his tone.

Before Harry could retaliate, Paul walked in with Louis next to him, and Louis sat down in the available seat, which happened to be next to Harry. Harry wanted to give him a hug, or hold his hand, but Paul sent him a warning look, and Harry resigned with just sending him a small smile, which Louis half-heartedly returned. Before anyone could say anything, the interviwer and scriber walked in and sat down, and all the boys forced themselves into happy mood for her, not wanting to give anything away.

"Hi boys! Lovely to meet you! My name's Jen, and this is Holly" Jen said as she went round and hugged each of the boys, before sitting down in fron of them.

"So, I do have a list of set questions, some of them are general and some more specific, and I will ask each of you in turn, but if you aren't comfortable with a question, or you want to stear it in a particular way, then we'll just go with the flow, ok?" Jen said and they all nodded in agreement.