Half A Heart - Part 3

Forget all we said that night

                                                                   No, it doesn't even matter

                                                               'Cause we both got split in two

Back in the hotel with the rest of the boys, Harry was going through the same turmoil that Louis had been, but instead, he had 3 other boys to help him pull through it, whilst Louis nearly had to suffer alone. It was fairness really, after all, it was all Louis' fault that things had come to this, and the rest of the boys saw that, but Harry didn't want to accept it. He believed that he had failed Louis in some way, which is why he felt the need to cheat, and why he had left.

Once the boys had calmed him down from his angry fit in the morning, they too had also set about getting him ready, and had come up against the problem, that Louis had taken all of the toliteries. Unaware that they had two seperate kinds, even though they shared, they accidently chose Louis' tolitery bag to refill with, and they didn't realise it, until they began to pour the liquid onto Harry's wet curly hair, and the smell filled his nose.

"Are you purposely trying to make me feel worse?" Harry snarled, and the boys stepped back, unaware of what they had done to upset him.

"You really think using Louis' things on me, especially after last night, is going to help me at all?" Harry shouted, and the boys gulped, realising what they had done.

"Harry, we're sorry. We didn't realise. Louis.... Louis seems to have taken all of your things from here, so we didn't really have a choice." Niall said calmingly, and Harry sighed, knowing that he had been taking his anger out of them. 

"It's fine guys, I'm sorry. I'm just so... worked up and upset about the whole thing still. I shouldn't have shouted. Thankyou, for helping me get sorted and for sticking by me even when I'm being a moody git like I am being now" Harry replied, not having the heart to tell them there was actually another bag of his stuff in his bag, not wanting to make them feel bad when they were doing so much to help him.

"Harry, it's fine. We are happy to help you, it's understandable that you are upset. Do you want us to leave you to it?" Zayn asked, putting his hand gently on Harry's soapy shoulder.

"Yeah yeah, I'll be fine. I'll meet you guys downstairs in 20, yeah?" Harry replied, leaning into Zayn's comforting touch.

"Sure, see you later Hazza" Liam said, and they all smiled, before exiting the room.

Truth be told, using Louis' things actually calmed him down, as it gave him a sense of normality and closeness to him, even though he really should hate him at the moment. Honestly, Harry would forgive Louis in a heartbeat, and in a way, he could see why Louis had left. Because Louis wanted to punish himself. He knew Louis all too well, and he knew Louis wanted him to shout, scream, throw punches at him. He wanted Harry to give him what he deserved for the way he treated him, but Harry wasn't that kind of person. The only time he had ever hit, shouted, or done anything remotely unkind to Louis, was the day that he snapped at him back when Harry wasn't speaking to them, and Harry had never forgiven himself for that, even to this day. The problem for him later would come from restraining himself from hugging, kissing, touching Louis, instead of hitting, swearing and shouting at him. 

Once he was totally clean, and smelling strongly of the rose petal shower gel that Louis had brought accidently last time, he stepped out of the shower and got ready, in a pair of loose fitting, low waist slouch jeans, a plain white T-shirt and his Hollister jumper, complete with his favourite pair of brown suede ankle boots and his trademark silver paper aeorplane necklace. He quickly styled his hair and brushed his teeth, before grabbing his phone and going down for breakfast, with his other 3 bandmates.