3,2,1... You are on air

Their 3 day break over, the lost time not nearly made up for in Louis and Harry's opinion, and the boys were back on the road, with Nick and Eleanor having re-joined them due to the paps constantly surrounding them. In the tour bus, when they had privacy, Louis and Harry clung to eachother like magnets, refusing to let go, comforting eachother after having spent the day apart, being paraded round with their media partners, and although it was all for show, it still made them jelous.

Another 2 weeks on the road passed like this, until it finally reached the last day till their next 3 day break, and first stop - an interview on Radio 1, with the one and only Nick Grimshaw himself. Nick had been presenting every morning, but after his show, he would always be carted to be with Harry, and the producers always made jokes about how gone Nick was for his young love for the curly haired Cheshire lad, and the problem was, Nick really had fallen in love with him.

During the interview, Harry went to sit with Nick in his booth while the other boys sat together the other side, as they had decided to roll cameras in the studio, as per request by management. Nick did the interview as planned, and got all the questions out, in between teasing and hugging and kissing Harry on the cheek, whilst Louis watched jealously from the other side, the other boys comforting him as he grew more and more irritated.

Then, came the big blow. Harry got a text from management, telling him how the audience was really buying it, but they wanted him to kiss Nick on the lips. Discreetly, Harry slid his phone to the others, who all gulped and shot him pitying looks, and Louis nearly slammed it on the table, before remembering he was on camera, and Niall pulled him on for a hug.

Harry and Louis locked gazes, and Harry looked as if he was about to cry. Louis wanted nothing more in that moment but to go over and hug him, but a head shake from Liam told him that was a bad idea, and he slumped back in his seat, defeated.

Harry decided to get it over and done with, the quicker the better, and he scooted closer to Nick, and practically sat on his lap. He wrapped his arms around his neck, whilst Nick sat there shell shocked, before Harry smashed their lips together without warning, causing Nick to gasp in shock. By accident, Harry's tongue slipped in, and Nicks eyes rolled back in his head. He didn't realise this was for show, and he began to kiss back, grasping Harry's hair when he tried to pull back.

Harry wanted to get away, everyone could see that, but Nick tightened his grip, and now Harry was stuck. He couldn't prise Nick off without making the viewers suspicious, so he pinched his side that was hidden from view, and then something worse happened.

Nick moaned. Out loud. And he got hard in his jeans. Harry clattered to the floor, whacking his head in the process, and Nick went bright red, announcing that the interview was over, and shut off the cameras, running out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

The boys went over to help Harry up, but once he was up, Louis sprinted off, leaving Harry confused. He went after him, and found him out the back of the studio, tears streaming down his face.

"Lou, babe, look at me"

Louis lifted his head, and full on slapped Harry, causing him to step back.

"That's for kissing Nick, you slut"

"Louis, you know I didn't want to"

"I know, I'm sorry. But what the hell happened with the rest of it?"

"Nick wouldn't let me go, so I pinched his side, and apparently that's a turn on for him. Next thing I know he's got a hard on and I'm crashing to the ground"

Harry took Louis into a hug, and Louis returned it, inhaling the scent of his boyfriend again.

"I love you Harry. I'm sorry, I just got jealous"

"It's fine Lou, don't worry, after tonight we don't have to put up with him for a few days"

"True."

Just then, the tour bus pulled up, and the other boys jumped out and ran to them, engulfing them in a group hug.

"Are you two ok?" Niall asked

"Yeah, we will be. What happened with Nick?" Harry asked, asking as a mate.

"Didn't see him, he left the building before we did"

"Well, at least we've only got the 4Music awards to go to tonight. They can't be that bad, come on, let's go relax" said Zayn, as they walked to the bus.

Little did they know, it was only the beginning...