Photo Op

By the time the meet and greet came around, Harry and Louis had kissed and made up properly (both literally and figuritively), and the atmosphere in the seperate limos on the way there was so much better and clearer than it had been in weeks. Liam and Zayn were split with their respecitive women, but Perrie and Zayn just chatted like normal friends again, and Sophia spent the whole time on her phone whilst Liam phoned his mum, so there were no arguments between them, despite the fact that he still hated her.

Nick met up with Louis privately before the car journey, expressing how sorry he was for his actions the day before, both on the radio show and at the awards ceremony, and also confessed how he had fallen for Harry. Louis understood her, and although he was slightly annoyed at Nick's crush, he was assured by Nick that Harry would never cheat on him, and that Harry spent most of his time with Nick moaning about how he missed Louis, to which Louis took a pride in hearing, as he felt victorious that Nick could never beat him, and he thanked him, glad that he wasn't meaning to upset him, and that he was being nice about the whole thing.

Eleanor also went and spoke to Harry whilst Nick and Harry were talking, and managed to get along for once. Harry hadn't seen or spoke to her properly since before her and Louis split up, and she told him how obvious it was that Louis had feelings for him even when they were properly going out, and that the "distance" was just an excuse, because Louis was oblivious to his feelings, even if he presented them for the whole to see. She told him how shocked she had been, when management called her asking her to come to a meeting, as he found out that she had had to do before hand as a rule of privacy, and that she initially said no, until they threatened to force Louis and Harry apart, and she reluctantly agreed, hoping that she could help save their relationship by signing it. Eleanor told him she would try her best to make sure they got the best deal, despite the circumstances.

Niall and Josh were the only couple who didn't have to see anyone, and Niall got into his limo on his own, waving goodbye to the other boys, who had been thrust into the way of cameras outside the front entrance, hand in hand with their "partners", big smiles plastered on, as the 4 boys acted up to make everything seem real. The bags were all pre-packed into the tour bus, and they were glad to be together the evening, even if they had to wait it out.

The meet and greet went better than expected, apart from a small part when Harry's jelously got the best of him, as Louis kissed Cassie on the cheek, which Harry cleverly avoided, something which Cassie undertsood, and she whispered in his ear when he hugged her.

"Hey, look Louis is really sorry for everything. He never wanted to upset you, and he regretted it as soon as he realised his mistake. Your secret is safe with me Harry, and I wish you two the very best".

Harry sent a smile her way, obvious that he was glad to her her assurance, and whispered a thankyou back, before moving on to pose for a photo with her, and then letting Liam take over, while he went and stood back next to Nick, who wrapped an arm around him, keeping up apperances and comforting Harry.

When the boys were getting ready for the show in their new seperate dressing rooms, as per new management rules, Louis secretly went to visit Cassie, to discuss his new plan with her. Cassie was surprised to see him, but let him in quickly without question, and they sat down on the sofa, ready to talk.

"Nice surprise to see you here, what brings you around to me Mr Tomlinson? Surely this isn't going to help thing?"

"Well yeah, I supposed that it does look a bit suspicious... But I need your help."

"Erm right, okay, but why my help?"

"Well, I'm planning to propose to Harry, but I don't know how to do it..."

"And you can't ask any of the boys? Or their girlfriends who know him better?"

"I want it to be a total surprise, and as much as I trust them, I don't know whether they'll be able to keep it fully secret"

"Okay then. Well I can try to help, but I barely know you both, so I can't really help that much with ideas. I mean, is there anything he specifically likes?"

"Well he likes to go and see other people perform, and he loves fashion shows and little coffee shops."

"I'd say organise a day date. Find a day off, take him to a show, go to a little coffee shop, and then go see a band. Then, after the show, go and take a quiet walk, don't get drunk, and do it like that. Plain and simple."

"That's actually quite a good idea.... Thanks, Cassie, you've been a real help"

"It's okay, but I think you better get back to your room, before people start assuming things."

"Good point, thanks for the help"

Louis crept out of her room, and back to his, however Liam saw him and collared him about it.

"You know, for someone who grovelled for forgiveness earlier and felt so bad, creeping over to see the same girl is a little stange, don't you think?"

"I know I know... She was just giving me some advice"

"What about?"

"Just something ... personal that I was curious about"

"And you could ask one of us? Or Eleanor? Or Perrie?"

"It's... secret. I can't tell you, sorry"

Louis pulled away and back into his room, where Lou and Elenor were waiting for him, suspicious glances shot at him as they had overheard Liam's conversation.

"Guys, just leave it please. It's nothing" Louis snapped, and the girls shrugged and got to work on his hair and makeup, wondering what exactly had gone off.

By the time the show came around, Harry was happy after spending the free time messing around on video games with Nick, Zayn and Perrie were in good spirits, after she told her that she was pregnant with her real boyfriends child, and that management had said she could quit after 2 months, Niall was met up with a football idol of his backstage, and they were discussing teams, and Liam had spent the time phoning family whilst Sophia was on her laptop, so he wasn't in a mood with her.

The only person who wasn't happy was Louis. The girls had been refusing to speak to him after he wouldn't tell them about his meeting with Cassie, and he had spent the whole time moaping around on his phone, knowing he couldn't text Harry, who's phone was in the tour bus, where they had left it earlier.

The show went as well as it could have, and the boys were all on a high by the end of it. They posed for their photo op at the end of the show and the partners left them alone, and Cassie posed for a photo with them on stage.

Bur before they left, Louis slipt a piece of paper into Cassie's bag with his number on it and the words "ring me please" on it....