All Good Things...

The phone call lasted less than a minute. Her bags already packed from days before. The men in suits knocking at her door at 3am. 

"Are you ready Ms...." They questioned.

"Just call me Sophia" She replied.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The car pulled up at the posh, exclusive hotel just 3 hours later, surrounded by a dozen flashing cameras and enough microphones to fill a car. Her white leather Gucci high heels swung out gracefully with the door, making her presence know. A matching Prada handbag sat on her knee as she smiled for the camera, her deep red lipstick catching everyones attention, as she finally ducked out of the car into the swarm of people. They never would have known how true was the phrase "The Devil wears Prada."

3 assistants by her side, carrying her many designer suitcases, she shuffled her way through the growing crowds, posing for cameras, winking at the guys to make them swoon, signing all the fans books.

"Who are you?" They all ask, desperate for the gossip.

She grabbed one of the microphones, and then whispered in the guy's ear. 

"I'd answered all your questions, but right now, Liam Payne is waiting in bed for me, and I'd hate to test his patience! Who knows what punishments he would give me?!"

She pulled away, giving him the microphone back, knowing that his ear piece also contained a microphone, before patting him on the cheeks and winking, continuing towards the glass doors at the front of the hotel, ready to cause disruption in the peace.

They had no idea what was coming....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The boys were all asleep, unaware of the commotion going on outside their sound proof walls. Paul trying frantically to find out who the hell she was, the band swooning over her, thinking she was here for them, Lou calling management, trying to get her out. It was like a storm had hit their floors, but they didn't know a thing, until Paul knocked on Liam and Zayn's door.

When they didn't answer, he let himself in to the sleeping boys, careful to make sure the door shut behind him, so Sophia couldn't get in. The boys stirred at the noise, and then began to wake when they felt the bed dip at the bottom, opening their eyes to see Paul sat there, groaning at the immediate assumption that they had to get up for a show. 

"Paul, its half past 6! I thought we only had the O2 show today?" groaned Liam, turning over to bury his face in Zayn's warm chest, refusing to wake up.

"Boys, boys. I'm sorry. No, you don't have to get up yet, but I think you need to know about something" Paul whispered, watching Zayn as he cuddled further into Liam, awake but pretending not to be.

"Can't it wait till later?" Zayn asked, just wanting nothing more than to go back to sleep.

"Technically yes, but I wanted to tell you before you saw the news"

That had both boys jumping up, worried that someone had found them out or someone had died. 

"What do you mean?" Liam asked, suddenly alert and awake.

"Well, at 6 am this morning, we had an unexpected visitor. Ms Sophia Smith. "

Zayn realised who she was, and Liam flinched at the name, hugging Zayn tighter to him, as if he could help.

"But I thought they cancelled that contract. Liam, you told me she was out of the picture?" Zayn queried, worried that Liam had lied.

"Well, Zayn, you are right. It was cancelled, and Liam was told she was gone for good. But this isn't management's doing this time. Sophia is a dark character. She's set this all up herself. She's signed another contract with another company who work in collaboration with Modest. She's here for money, and to get famous. And she's told everyone her and Liam are together. She's meeting us all at the 02 tonight for as breifing, so we can't escape. Right now, she's doing an interview with some radio station. She just dropped in to tell us about herself. She's out to destroy, and we can't stop her."

Both boys gulped, knowing exactly what was going on. Liam was going to be thrust into this whether he liked it or not.

"So, what do we have to do?" Liam asked quietly.

"Well you have 2 options. Either pretend to date her or not. But she's promised circumstances if not."

What will he choose? And why the hell is she doing this?....