Uncensored Love

The next day was exactly the same as the one before, just with slightly different times. This time, Josh didn't have to leave until 1pm, giving him and Niall more time together, and the boys didn't have to leave till 2pm. All in all, the whole day went completely without a glitch, but for one couple, the day went in a slightly different way than planned.

When they were in soundcheck, Niall and Josh were stood next to eachother, Niall strumming his guitar, and Josh playing the drums, when they started messing around. Niall began teasing Josh, sticking his bum out in front of him, so Josh responded by poking Niall in the bum with his drum stick, which elicted a rather sexual reaction out of Niall. Niall tensed up, and went rather red in the face. Niall turned round, and looked at Josh, a lust filled gaze covering his eyes. Josh couldn't miss it, and within a few seconds, both boys were supporting hard-ons, in the middle of the stage, in front of 200 fans. The boys saw what had happened and called it short, hoping to get the pair of them off stage and into a private place as soon as possible.

As soon as they got off stage, Niall and Josh ran to the dressing room hand in hand, before locking the door behind them. Clothes were shredded, the TV was turned on loud, and within seconds, the two boys were ravishing eachother on the sofa, no restrictions between them. Josh's actions on stage had stirred a sexual side of Niall that he had never felt before, and as they rutted against eachother, naked on the sofa, both boys knew that they didn't want to wait. They had 3 hours before the show, and they wasted no time in deciding what they wanted to do. Niall and Josh looked at eachother with such an intensity and a passion, and they knew that they were ready.

-----

When they had both come down from their highs, Niall pulled out and collapsed against Josh, both boys feeling happier than ever before. No it wasn't classy. Yes, it was spur of the moment. But the main thing was that yes, they had both been ready for it. It hadn't been rushed. There wasn't any pressure. Just pure love and passion.

When they had cleared up and relaxed, it was nearly time for the show, and the boys all met up in hair and makeup to be touched up. There was no hiding or secret about what had just happened, but Niall and Josh didn't care. Nobody could wipe the huge smiles from their faces, and the boys were all very happy for them. The show, as a result, went even better than the previous night, and they all went back to the hotel very happy.

But would the happiness last?