Lady in Black

The ride to the arena was silent, the tension and apprehension of the pending meeting evident throughout the bus, even with Paul. The boys had all been informed of the situation by Paul, which had led to arguments, tears, shouting matches and eventually cuddles and kisses. Zayn was the worse, unsure of what Liam was going to do regarding it all. Liam was bad also, knowing the choice he wanted to make, but scared of the threatened consequences if he did. Louis and Harry were scared, unable to console either Liam or Zayn, unsure of what to say, they just sat there holding eachother as the pair attempted to stay calm. And Niall and Josh had distanced themselves fully, opting to go on the other tour bus with the band, hoping to avoid the upcoming dramas.

The boys bus arrived first, pulling into the back park of the areana, where some lucky fans had managed to get, waiting behind metal fences and screaming as the bus pulled to a stop. The sound of fans put a smile on their faces, helping them forget about their problem for a moment and focus on the good things. They were waiting for security to come and open the door, as they always did, but when they didn't come, they tried to get out themselves, before finding out the lock had been put on.

"Paul? Why are we locked it?" Asked Zayn, confusion lining his voice as they walked away towards the front of the bus.

Paul sat there, staring out of the window, and that's when they saw it too. A young lady, with brown flowing hair and a bright pink handbag, signing picture for fans at the gates and taking photos, surrounded by camera crews and microphones. Liam immediatly recognised her, and tensed up, bile rising in his throat as anger and worry bubbled through him. He ran to the bus toilet, retching up his dinner into the basin, and immediatly Zayn rushed to follow him , rubbing his back and brushing back his hair as he emptied the contents of his stomach, shaking violently as he did so. 

Louis and Harry stood frozen, unable to comprehend just what the hell was going on, but soon, they rushed to their bandmates side, as the sound of the other tour bus pulling up beside them rumbled through the bus, alerting them to the others arrival. 

Once it seemed that Liam had calmed down, the boys helped clean him up, and hauled him to the sofas, laying him down with his head on Zayn's lap and his legs over Louis and Harry. Out of the window, they could see the band making their way to greet the fans, before the front door opened and Niall hopped in, jumping back to the boys on the sofa and kneeling by Liam's side, after having caught a glimpse of Sophia with the fans.

"Liam, it's ok. You don't have to do this." Niall said reassuringly, as he slid his fingers through Liam's short hair.

"Why is she here though? What has she told them?" Liam grumbled, burying his face in Zayn's chest as he began to cry, unable to keep his emotions in tact.

Just then, Paul turned to them, phone in his hand, and his face etched with worry.

"Boys, Liam, I'm sorry but you have no choice. I've just got a text, Sophia's company have taken over your management. They were planning this months before, with a target of Harry or Louis, but when Sophia became friends in real life with Liam, they chose him instead. Simon sends his apoligies, he didn't know anything about this, but it turns out all your contracts have been changed, and you have a meeting with your new bosses inside in 10 minutes. Liam, you have to go out there and be with her, the rest of you can go and meet the fans but only quickly. Oh, and also, I've just been downgraded to assisant now. You also have a new security manager, Col, who will be in my place. I'm sorry boys, the matters are out of my hands."

Liam's stomach controted at his words, and he threw up again, all over Zayn's clothes, and Niall began to cry, holding onto Liam for dear life, as if it would all go away.

"They can't make him do it, surely they can't force him to go be with her?" Asked Louis, tears streaming from his eyes as he watched the others break down around him.

"Actually, we can, and we will." Said a new voice, as the door opened and woman was revealed. 

"You boys have 5 minutes to get out there and perform your duties, or else we will take away your priveleges, and you wont be going home any time soon. So Zayn, go get cleaned up, Liam, get your act together, Louis and Harry, stay well away from eachother, you repluse me, and Niall, same goes for you and Josh. We'll be talking about those.... arrangments later, but for now, you have a job to do. Col will be waiting out here for you, and Paul will be coming inside with me. Got it?" 

The boys turned pale, and Liam retched again, as she slammed the door and totted off, and Paul slowly stood up.

"Boys, I..."

"Paul, just go. We don't want you getting in any trouble." Liam croaked, and Paul nodded, taking one last glance at his boys before sliding out the door, leaving them inside.

"Time to face the music I guess" said Niall, and they all slid apart, tears in their eyes, and gulps from them all.

Would they get through this?