Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now

The phone call was just what they expected, management telling them that they wouldn't be held responsible for the fans crashing the wedding, that legally they couldn't stop them now but they were still cautious of the idea, that some fans on Twitter were against it (despite it being obvious ever since Louis came out in the interview), and that they could have security for the wedding, but they would only be responsible for the boys, not their family and friends. To be honest, none of what they said was new, and it actually made the boys feel happy that they were finally free, able to marry and allowed to be with eachother freely for the first time in forever.

The boys all had a drink to celebrate as texts and tweets of congratulations flooded in, and Harry and Louis set about writing invitations and doing table settings, whilst Niall blasted music through the stereo and danced like a maniac, and Liam and Zayn played on the PS4, all in all, just the 5 boys relaxing and having a good time like old times, before management ruined it for them. Yes, they had to shut the blinds to protect Liam and Zayn, and for privacy overall, but they did come out and sign a few autographs and take a few pictures when the crowd died down to a more approachable level, and when they flicked on the TV, the wedding was a top headline, with a video of Harry and Louis holding hands and looking genuinely happy accompanying it, a stark contrast to the glum pictures that sometimes got shown.

And to top the day off, a sleek black car pulled up to the gates and typed in the security code, meaning it was someone close to the boys, and when they all rushed out to greet whoever it was, Niall nearly collapsed in happiness when out stepped Josh, and he literally attacked him with the biggest hug ever when they were behind the thick wooden door, kissing him like it was their last day on earth as they other boys watched on with smiles, glad that Niall got a happy ending on this amazing day as well.

When evening was setting in, all the invitations were finished, the table settings were planned, they had stuffed themselves silly with Chinese food, Liam and Zayn had won equal times, and Niall and Josh had made up for lost time. The boys had cracked open the champagne, and were stood in a circle around the dining table.

"To a fresh start, the 6 of us, freedom at last" Liam said, tilting his glass to the middle.

"To freedom, cheers" They all agreed as they clinked their glasses together, and downed the contents.

"Come here boys, I think we need a group hug" Niall said, and they all put down their glasses and came together, squeezing eachother tight.

By the end of it, they were all teary eyes, but with happy tears, as they broke apart.

"Thanks guys, for being the 5 best friends I could have asked for, and for bringing me together with the love of my life" Harry said, and they all cooed him, and he blushed, leaning into Louis.

"I think we can all agree, this has been a hectic few months, but despite all the trouble, we've come out ok in the end" Zayn said, and the other boys nodded in agreement, as they stayed in silent content for a few minutes, just taking in the moment.

"Now, let's dance" Niall said, breaking the silence, and they all laughed, as Niall broke away and plugged his iPhone into the speakers, and clicking it onto shuffle.

The first song that came was Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now by Starship, and they all chuckled at the relevance, and they danced in their couples, singing along to the song.

Looking in your eyes I see a paradise
This world that I've found
Is too good to be true
Standing here beside you
Want so much to give you
This love in my heart that I'm feeling for you

Let 'em say we're crazy, I don't care about that
Put your hand in my hand baby
Don't ever look back
Let the world around us just fall apart
Baby we can make it if we're heart to heart