Ignorance and Bliss - Part 3

Jen and Holly grabbed their things and stood up, and the boys gave them both another hug before they left. Paul came in to lead them back to the bus and handing them all their other belongings. The boys grabbed their stuff and followed him out, and Harry realised that Niall still had his phone.

"Hey Nialler, you got my phone?"

"Yeah I have, but you can have it back in a bit"

"Why not now?" 

"Because you have some sorting out to do with Louis before he gets any more upset"

"Yeah well I can do that with my phone"

"No Harry. You have been on that bloody thing all morning. Talk to Louis and sort it out."

"Fine"

When the boys got to the tour bus, Harry and Louis went to the master bedroom to talk, whilst all the other boys went to the sofas to relax. Louis laid down on the bed, and Harry laid next to him, and for a moment they just lay in silence, not touching or anything. Then, Harry turned and entwined his fingers with Louis', and Louis turned to face him, squeezing his fingers betwen his.

"I love you Lou"

"I love you too Harry."

"Why did you storm off earlier?"

"Because... you were texting Nick and ignoring me"

"Oh right, sorry. I didn't mean to ignore you"

"Oh, didn't seem that way. You were pretty engrossed in your conversation"

"Louis, Nick is a friend, nothing more"

"Yes I know that, but the way you flirted with him this morning, even after he knows about us"

"Exactly Louis, he already knows about us. He's not going to make a move on me when he knows that."

"Yes, but still, you just kept making it worse"

"Oh, so I'm not allowed to have a laugh now then?"

"No, Harry I'm not saying that"

"So what are you saying then? I can't have other guy friends?"

"No, that's not..."

"No Louis, that's exactly what you are saying. You are jelous of Nick, for no reason whatsoever, and you are trying to stop me from talking to him. Well, here's some news for you. No" Harry said , and snatched his hand away from Louis and stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

The others sighed, this wasn't getting any better, and Zayn stood up, giving Liam a quick kiss, before going to where Louis was. When he entered the room, it was all too familar a sight. It looked exactly like the night before Harry left, when Louis was curled up on his bed sobbing his eyes out, and Zayn's heart broke at the sight. He shut the door quietly behind him and crawled over the bed, pulling Louis into his arms and letting him weep against his chest, his whole body shaking with the sobs. 

Once Louis had calmed down enough, Zayn pulled him away from his chest, and wiped his eyes, earning himself a small smile from Louis.

"I take it your little talk didn't go very well then?"

"Nope. Harry thinks I'm overreacting and being jelous, but I can't help it"

"Well.. I suppose I can see Harry's point of view on this, but also he does spend far too much time talking to Nick"

"What should I do?"

"Talk to him tonight. We have the show in half an hour, and we have an early night. I'll get the boys out, you and Harry have a night in and talk it out, ok?"

"Yeah ok"

Louis and Zayn hugged again and just relaxed for a while until they arrived at the arena, and Harry stormed off before Louis could catch him. The show went well, but the tension between Harry and Louis was obvious on stage, and Harry didn't wait for them at the end of the show, instead opting to get straight back to the bus, and being frustrated when he found it was still locked, and he had to wait for the others to get back, defeating the point. The ride back was silent, with Harry locking himself in the bedroom still minus his phone, which Niall had now given to Louis ready for later. When they arrived at the hotel, Harry stormed out and straight in, and the boys wished Louis good luck as he got out to follow him, and the others went to have tea somewhere.

When Louis reached their room, he quietly unlocked the door and walked in, and saw Harry lay on the bed crying. He hasn't registered Louis walking into the room, and the tears were streaming freely down his face, and Louis couldn't be angry at him in that moment. Quietly, he kicked off his shoes and crawled onto the bed behind him, wrapping an arm around his waist and pulling Harry close, making Harry jump from the sudden action, but he quickly relaxed into his touch. He buried his head in Louis' neck, and when the tears had subsided, he began kissing his way up Louis' neck line, before reaching his face, where he kissed him on the lips.

"I'm sorry Lou. I shouldn't have ignored you"

"I'm sorry too Haz. I over reacted and I was just scared of losing you"

"You'll never lose me Louis. I don't think I could live without you"

"Me either Haz, me either"

The two boys shared a passionate kiss, which soon turned sexual. Harry took control and pushed Louis down onto the bed, pinning his hands above his head and kissing him deeply, before pulling away to hover over him. Harry rolled his hips against Louis', and for a moment, they stared breathlessly into eachother's eyes, the pure love and connection between them on show without any bounds, and neither of them could believe how lucky they were to have found eachother. Harry rocked his hips subconciosuly against Louis' again, and leant in towards Louis' face again, his eyes full of lust, love, hunger and want, and Louis became even more aroused at the sight. 

Louis looked up at him and watched as Harry leant closer, and their noses grazed against eachother, the feeling of being so close, but still so far away, Harry teasing him with the distance. Louis arched his neck, hungry for more of Harry, and Harry decided that he had teased Louis enough, and he finally re-connected their lips. Harry delved in deep, tasting the salty sweetness of Louis' mouth again, and Louis fought back, but when he did, Harry pulled away again, so he just gave in to Harry, letting him have his wicked way with him, but enjoying it all the more.

Louis went to move his hands so he could pull Harry closer, but Harry refused to let up, instead tightening his hold on Louis hands, entwining their fingers once more, and slowly began to rock up against Louis between the kisses, the many layers of clothing between them causing an insane amount of friction as their members swelled in their pants. The moans that came from them both were swallowed in the kiss, becoming more and more sloppy as the movements went on. 

"I want you" Gasped Louis between kisses, moans, and the quiet gasps of Harry's name.

"I want you too" Said Harry, and he kissed him again, before rolling off of Louis and standing up, pulling Louis with him...