Promise This

Meanwhile, over in Liam and Zayn's room, the two boys were lying on the bed, hands entwined, whilst they waited to go down for breakfast. They had gotten ready before Harry woke up, pre-planning that they would have a bit of trouble with him, and were now trying to relax, hoping that Harry would be ok soon.

"Zayn" Liam said, looking over at his boyfriend.

"Yes Liam"

"Can you promise me something?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"Promise me, that if you ever want a break, or if you do something wrong, or we argue or something, that we will talk about it?"

"So basically, do what Harry and Louis should've done, instead of what they have done?"

"Yeah."

"Of course, as long as you promise me the same back"

"Of course I do. I don't think I could ever cheat on you though. You mean too much to me."

"Aww thanks. And you to me too Liam. "

"How did it all go so wrong for them though?" Liam asked, secretly knowing that Louis had confessed all to Zayn a few nights ago, when again Eleanor had turned up when she was supposedly with Louis, and Zayn had finally confronted him, but he had never had the time to ask him.

"It's a long story. How much do you already know?"

"That Louis first cheated when he kissed Cassie at the 4Music awards after party, and that he told Harry about it, and promised him he wouldn't meet up with her, and then he kept meeting up with her, basically what you have seen me see"

"Ah right. Well yeah, that's true. He never told Harry about any of it, apart from that first kiss, and he just lied to him the whole time. And the worst thing is, that Harry would have forgiven him."

"Yeah, he would have. That boy loves him way too much."

"Exactly. That's why Louis left. Because he couldn't stand the fact that Harry just lets him get away with it"

"So... What exactly happened then? You said first kiss? There were more?"

"Well... After Louis cheated the first time, he started feeling bad, and even though Harry forgave him, he wanted to make up for it, because it was hurting him that he had cheated"

"I can imagine"

"Yeah.. Then, Cassie started texting Louis, after Louis gave her his number while we were at the meet and greet, when as you know, Louis asked her for advice on his proposal and Louis texted back. At first, it was just friendly chat, and wedding planning, but then she brought up the kiss, and he got emotional. He began telling her just how bad he felt about cheating on Harry, and she promised that she wouldn't tell anyone, and that she knew it meant nothing, and she told him she was glad he had told Harry and that if Harry asked, she would say that she initiated it."

"So she basically handed a get out clause to him on a plate?"

"Yup, and he didn't take it. Then, the night we left for Ireland, Louis secretly met up with Cassie after the signing in Manchester, when he told Harry he was going to see Eleanor. Harry knew he was lying straight away, because whilst Louis was out, she rang, asking if Louis was coming over before they left because the cameras were there, but Harry never told this Louis, or brought up that he knew, but he told Niall, who told me, which was the first time Harry found out something was amiss, nearly 2 weeks ago. It was her who then managed to speak to Louis yesterday, and told him she had spoke to Harry, that showed Louis that Harry knew he had been lying."