Got To Get Through This

When Louis and Harry finally awoke again, it was to knocking on the door, and after Liam confirmed who it was, and Harry gave them permission to enter, they entered with the now familiar smell of Nando's southern fried chicken and chips, and the sight of 2 massive boxes of food, the others looking fondly down at the two half-awake boys as they entered. The 2 lovers slowly untangled themselves from eachother, and streched slowly, before budging up to sit against the headboard, and moving their legs so that the others could come and sit with them on the bed, whilst Louis and Harry dived into their food, ravishing it as if they were starving and hadn't eaten in days, rather then the mear few hours that it had been.

"Figured you two would be hungry and need some energy before the show tonight" Liam said, and the 2 boys at the top of the bed nodded, as they continued to stuff their faces with the delicious contents in the box.

"Well, that, and Niall wasn't full after going to Greggs, McDonalds, KFC and Burger King, so we had to order in when we got back here" Zayn added with a smirk, and they nearly chocked laughing, as Niall pretended to be insulted on the edge of the bed, pouting at Zayn and crossing his arms dramatically.

"Good choice Niall!" Remarked Louis, as he finished his meal and grabbed the previously ignored Pepsi on the side and took a massive swig, which was shortly stolen by Harry, who finished it off, much to the annoyance of Louis (Until he found the other can on Harry's side, and snatched it before he saw it, ensuring in a rather funny coke fight, which they were sure the maids would love clearing up later)

"Yeah, thanks for that guys, it was lovely" Said Harry, as they all settled back down, the quilt stained with coke and their hands now ungreasy.

"So then, are we all ready for the show?" Niall asked, and the boys all nodded.

"Yeah, it'll be nice to perform as just us 5, no fake partners backstage, no management on our backs, just the 5 of us having a good time in front of our fans. All this chaos has gotten us down and taken away some of the fun, so I'm looking forward to this" Harry said, slinging his arm around Louis' shoulders.

Louis silently gulped next to him, remembering Liam's earlier comments, and Niall sent a smile his way, as Harry leant his head on his shoulder.

"Yeah agreed. Apart from the meet and greet backstage we've got to do" Liam added, hoping to cover up for Louis.

"A meet and greet? But nobody said anything about it to me? Louis, did you know about this?" Harry asked confused, wondering why he had been left out of this discussion.

"Erm, well..." Louis started, but Zayn butted in, saving his back.

"Us 4 kinda got told last night, when you was... with Nick. However, I have a feeling that Louis may not have registered it because he was so drunk!" Zayn joked, but it fell flat on Harry, who withdrew his arm and sat up away from him.

"Louis? Did you remember? Why didn't you tell me?"

"I... well... like Zayn said, it only slightly registered... I didn't hear all the details, I'd totally forgot about the show tonight so I didn't realise it was tonight. I just figured that these guys would have got the message and passed it on"

"But why were you so drunk anyway? You were only in there half an hour, and I was there for 20 minutes of that, watchiing you guys from the booths, and you only had 2 drinks then. Normally, you can still hold yourself after 5 or 6..."

The boys knew he had caught onto something, and Louis started to well up, knowing that if he replied, he wouldn't be able to hide the truth from Harry like he did last night. Harry had always been able to read him like a book, and if he knew he was lying, then he was sure to flip, but he couldn't tell him the truth, because that would be worse. The thought of cheating on Harry....