Wasted

Management were all over the coverage like a rash, cheering as their little plan to take away 'Larry Stylinson' worked more in their favour than they ever could have hoped. The thing was, they didn't mind having a gay couple, it was a problem though when it was 2/5 members of their biggest act. Harry was the easiest to pawn off, and Louis already had his hide away, and they decided to play it up more than ever for the 4Music awards.

The boys were up for 4 awards, and they were as nervous as anything, the car ride to the venue being both exhilarating and nerve wracking at the same time. The couples clung together in the limo, Josh having joined them for the ride and then would hang out with the rest of the band backstage, and they gasped as they saw all their idols lined up on the red carpet, unable to believe that they would be there as well.

As the car pulled to a stop, the couples kissed, and then parted, but stayed close together, forming a unit of brothers that the world knew and loved them as. They stepped out, one by one, and stood in awe at the reception they got, camera flashes everywhere, and they couldn't keep the smiles off their faces.

Once inside, they got shown to their table near the stage, and they laughed and commented as all the celebrities filed in around them.

By the end of the night, they had collected all 4 awards they had been nominated for, despite being a relatively new act, and they were in euphoric moods, smiling like Cheshire cats and constantly hugging eachother.

But the night was an ever bigger one for another reason. The after party. The boys had never been out drinking together, as Harry hadn't long been of age, and tonight they were allowed to get as drunk as they wanted, with the promise of a lie in tomorrow to sleep off the probable hangover. As they stepped into the party room, they knew immediately that they would be hammered by the end of the night, with the sight of endless drinks I front of them. Liam, Zayn and Niall all sprinted for the booze, and Louis and Harry were about to join them, when Harry felt a tug on his arm, and he looked around to see...

A very drunk, and horny Nick Grimshaw clinging to his silk white suit, beer in hand, eyes glossy and a drunken smile.

"I thought you weren't coming tonight Grimmy?" Harry asked, sure that he was meant to be in a studio tonight, and wishing he was, especially after this mornings episode.

"I... they... The guys.... Free tickets... Covered the awards... Well done... Love you harry" nick slurred, taking another swig of his beer and nearly tripping over.

"Managements paid you to come play boyfriend tonight basically I think" Louis stated, growing increasingly jelous as Nick clung tighter to Harry.

"I suppose I better go take care of him then. I'll see you back at the hotel room then babe?" Harry grunted, pressing a chaste kiss to Louis' lips whilst trying to keep Nick upright.

"I guess so then, I'll just be with the guys. Have fun with Nick" Louis scoffed, causing Harry to frown.

"Babe, you know i'd stay with you if I could, but it seems they've left me no choice. I love you Lou." Harry replied, kissing Louis again.

"I love you too Haz. See you later" Louis said with a wink, before pulling away and walking over to the others.

Harry dragged Nick to a quiet corner and laid him down over the seats. He sat beside him and ran his fingers through his hair, hoping that Louis wasn't too annoyed with him. 2 hours and he could be with him again, Harry though, and with that, he smiled and relaxed, watching the party go on as Nick slept in his lap.

Over at the other side of the club, Louis was already very tipsy, after having downed shots with Niall and some other celebrities from the party. He had been persuaded to get on the dance floor and enjoy the night by Niall, but he had been dancing half heartedly with his thoughts elsewhere, until he bumped into a girl and knocked her to the ground.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry, let me help you up!" Louis gasped, his protective instincts arising even in his inebriated state.

"I'm fine I'm fine, you must be Louis Tomlinson" the girl replied, accepting Louis' hand up and readjusting her dress.

"Yes I am, and you are?"

"Cassie. And how come a lovely guy like you is dancing alone?"

"Because my boy.... My girl... Erm... My friends have left me" Louis corrected, still finding it hard to remember his lines.

"Well that's just no good is it? Can't have you being all alone" She protested, as she started to dance next to him

Louis started to dance next to her to keep up appearances, but was distracted looking around for Harry, wondering where his boyfriend was, when he felt lips tracing his neck line. He melted into the touch, the alcohol making him lose his focus, and he moaned, leaning into the touch.

"Kiss me, Louis" she whispered into his ear, and he swirled around, before slamming his lips to hers.

She tangled her hands in his hair, and pulled, his mouth opening and allowing her to enter.

"Harry, more, oh god please more" Louis gasped, and Cassie froze, pulling away, as Louis chased her lips.

"Erm... Louis? You were moaning Harry's name? Something you'd like to tell me?" She asked, and Louis suddenly sobered up a little.

"You mean... I was kissing you? It wasn't Harry?"

"I think you need to go home Louis. Don't worry, I'll keep this a secret" she said, as Louis began to shake.

Louis nodded his thanks, and ran towards the door, ignoring the other boys shouts, unaware they had seen the whole thing unfold. He found Harry in the car, asleep, and he jumped in quick, and slid next to him.

Harry woke up, and smiled at his boyfriend, and leant over to kiss him, and Louis flinched away.

"Louis? Are you okay?" Harry asked.

"Yeah yeah, just too much alcohol, I feel sick" Louis replied, and Harry wrapped an arm around him, accepting his excuse like a pinch of salt.

"Come on, let's get you back to the hotel. I'll make it up tomorrow morning" Harry said, and Louis smiled, with guilt racking his body.

Would he tell Harry of his drunken kiss?