Ignorance and Bliss - Part 4

Harry moved forward, cupping Louis' hard, covered member in his hand, making Louis throw his head back in ecstacy, before letting go and moving to the button of his trousers. In one swift movement, he flicked open the button and pushed his trousers down, letting Louis' member tent his pants and peek through the slit in them, leaving not much to the imagination.

R Rated Content - See Ignorance and Bliss - R Rated Chapter - On my profile or at http://www.wattpad.com/mystories?compose=true&id=45256944

"I love you Louis, forever and ever. Thankyou, for being the person I gave myself to. I'm so glad it was you" Harry said, and Louis' heart swelled and his eyes teared up at Harry's words.

"Me too Harry. I love you more than anything, and I never want to lose you" Louis said, and they kissed slowly, expressing all of their emotions to one another.

After a few minutes, they gradually stopped, and Harry kissed Louis' nose, before breaking the tender silence.

"Love, as much as I love lying here with you, I think that we kinda need to get up and clean up, the boys will be back soon" Harry said, and Louis nodded in agreement. Harry slowly slid out from where he was still inside Louis, and rolled from the bed, pulling Louis with him.

Together, they stripped the sheets and re-made the bed, before attemping to walk to the bathroom, which Louis found hard to do.

"There's no hiding it now is there?" Louis joked, and Harry laughed, picking Louis up and carrying him bridal style to the shower, putting him down and turning the spray on before getting in with him.

"Well, I want the world to know you are mine and mine only" Harry said, as he gently washed their bodies as Louis struggled to stand up straight, his knees and legs jelly underneath him.

"You've well and truly made sure of that Harry Styles" Louis laughed, and Harry kissed him, rubbing his hands down his back.

"Come on then. we better go see the others, they'll be wondering where we are by now" Harry said, and Louis nodded, as Harry turned off the spray and kissed him.

Harry got out first and wrapped a towel around him, before helping Louis out again and carrying him to the bedroom, lying him down on the fresh clean sheets. He dried them both, and dressed them both for bed, before he and Louis shared another few tender kisses, and then he stood up, holding out his hand for Louis to take. Louis got up, but he found he was still unable to walk, and Harry laughed, before picking him up and carrying him bridal style from the room.

He went to the common room, where all of the other boys, now joined by Josh, were sat, and he and Louis took up the love seat in the corner, Harry lying down and laying Louis on top of him, knowing that Louis wouldn't be able to sit down. The other boys smirked, knowing exactly what had gone on, and Niall and Josh high fived eachother, after having bet that they would.

"Take it you two are ok now then?" Liam asked, and they both blushed and nodded, realizing they had been caught out.

"Better than ok by the looks of it!" Zayn said, and their blushes deepen, and Louis teasingly ran a hand across Louis' tender bum.

"And the sounds!" Niall joked, and Louis buried his head in Harry's chest as the others laughed, knowing that Niall was only joking, but played along with it.

"Were we really that loud?" Asked Harry, and the other nodded.

"Especially Louis" Josh said, and Louis went blood red, and Harry buried his face in Louis' hair.

"Anyway, enough of the teasing, let's just say we are glad that you two have sorted everything out. It's nice to see you happy again" Said Niall, and they all nodded.

For the rest of the evening, the boys relaxed together on the sofas, before retreating to their rooms again. Zayn and Liam shared tender kisses and fell asleep in eachother arms. Niall and Josh decided to experiment and gave oral, which turned out pretty well. And Harry and Louis? They returned to the room, Harry still having to carry Louis around, and they spent the night whispering sweet nothings to each other, still revelling in the experience they had shared earlier in their minds, fresh and crisp, something they would never ever forget.