Blame It On The Alcohol

The next morning came around soon enough, too soon in Louis' point of view, and he woke up nursing the hangover of the century. As soon as he tried to open his eyes, he was immediatly blinded by the rays of sun streamiing through the windows, casting pretty patterns on the hotel bed as they filtered through the thin net curtains, and he squeezed his lids closed again, willing for the stars in his eyes to go away. He tried rolling over, hiding his face in the pillow, but as he did, he banged head's with Harry and the headache got worse, a dizziness overcoming him even though it was only a tap.

Harry awoke from the slight knock, streching his long limbs out to pop all his muscles, a beautiful sight to see, Louis thought, if only he didn't have this darn headache. Louis couldn't even remember last night, well, nothing after the awards part anyway. He remembers seeing Nick with Harry, but after that, everything was a blur. He would ask Harry later, he thought, however his thoughts were interrupted by a pair of lips gently pressing against his own, and he leaned into the kiss sleepily, all the energy in his body seeping out as Harry tugged his arms around him, and he collapsed into his boyfriend's embrace.

"Feeling better this morning sweetheart?" Harry asked quietly, as they broke apart to catch their breath.

"My head kills, what even happened last night?" Louis groaned, burying his face in Harry's chest as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"Well, we won some awards, we were going to the afterparty, management sent me to look after a drunk nick, and you went off with the rest of the boys. I sent Nick home and waited for you in the limo, you came and found me completly drunk and feeling sick, and you wouldn't even kiss me!"

"Wow, I must have been drunk. Why wouldn't I kiss you again?" Louis asked, racking his brain for an answer. Louis had been drunk before and he had never refused Harry kisses, so why did he last night, he wondered.

"Well, you said you were feeling sick, which must have been true, because you threw up 4 times on the way back here, and you spend another 2 hours wretching over the toilet. I'm surprised you don't remember!" Harry laughed, nuzzeling his face in Louis' soft locks.

"Oh gosh, I'm so sorry! You must have been so embarresed!" Louis said, kissing Harry's chest, making him laugh.

"Nah, I like looking after you baby. That's what I'm here for" Harry said, scooting down the bed to look Louis in the eye under the brim of the covers.

"Even when I'm old and grey and wrinkly and smell like piss and sweat?" Louis joked, rubbing his nose with Harry's.

"Even then, till the day we die" Harry said, kissing his forehead.

"The day we die? Hey, you'll be alive longer than me, you are younger!"

"Yes, but everyone knows I can't live without you. I go wherever you go"

Louis was just about to answer, when a knock was heard at the door, and Liam burst in, followed by Zayn and Niall.

"Oh, hey guys, you're awake. Erm, right, well we'll leave you be then. We are going shopping today before the show tonight, but I guess you two want some alone time, so I guess we'll see you later, unless you want to come with us?" Liam said, as Harry sat up next to Louis and pulled the covers further up to fully cover them

"Yeah yeah, I'm still feeling ill from last night, so I think I'm just going to rest before the show tonight" Louis said, resting his head on Harry's shoulder.

"Yeah, I think I'll stay with Louis. Didn't get to see him much last night, apart from when he was throwing up!" Harry smirked, and Louis went bright red, embarrsed at how much of a light weight he must be.

"Yes, last night was rather interesting, and amusing to say the least! We'll leave you to it then" Said Niall, and the boys turned to head out the door.

As Harry slept naked, Louis was the only one even partially dress, so Louis got out of bed to see them out of the room and to lock the door behind them, but just before he could, Liam leant in and whispered in his ear.

"Don't worry, we've sort out the photos from last night. She'll keep quiet about everything, as long as she gets to meet us all sober tonight at the concert. You haven't told Harry have you?" Liam said, as Louis stared at him blankly.

"What are you talking about? What photos? Who's she? What have I got to tell Harry?" Louis asked, totally confused.

"You mean you don't remember at all?" Liam asked, and Louis shook his head.

"Well, long story short, you got pissed because Harry had to go with Nick, you started dancing with a girl, she came onto you, you in your drunken state thought she was Harry, she kissed you, you kissed her back and then started moaning Harry's name. She pulled away, you sobered up and realised what happened. You ran off to the limo, and we went to sort it out. You two were cosy in bed by the time we got back so we didn't want to disturb you, but in the end she said she'd keep quiet if we did a sober meet and greet with her at the concert tonight so we agreed. End of"

Louis suddenly remembered it all, and he became sick at the thought of kissing her and cheating on Harry.

"I guess I have to see her again later then?" Louis asked, and Liam nodded, before giving Louis a quick hug.

"You'll be fine. Just act like you know no different and it'll be fine. Now, go get back to your boyfriend, and I'll see you later" Liam said, pulling away and leaving Louis dumbfounded at the door.

Harry was sitting on the bed, unable to hear what was said, and when he heard the door close he looked up, smiling as Louis walked back to the bed.

"Hey baby, what's up" Harry asked concerned, as he registered Louis' face, white as a sheet.

"I... I don't feel good." Louis said, before rushing to the toilet and locking himself in, leaving Harry stranded outside, unable to help.

Louis wretched, over and over again, bile stinging his throat as he hacked up nothing. He collapsed against the wall exhausted, tears streaming down his face as the previous night came flooding back, the kiss, the dancing, the endless drinking, how Harry had cared for him. He thought he didn't deserve him. He sat there for what felt like an hour, Harry sat outside the door. asking to come in and let him help, but Louis wouldn't budge, only cried more and more as his boyfriend tried to look after him.

Eventually, Harry found out a way to unlock the door from the outside, and he snuck it, taking Louis in his arms and carrying him to the bed. Louis folded himself up into Harry's strong arms, despite his initial protests, unable to stay away from his cimfort for long, seeing how much the distance hurt him. He was going to make it up to him, he thought, he couldn't lose him.