Unsatisfied

Weeks passed, as the boys travelled from city to city, and surprisingly, despite all the chaos, fakes and lies surrounding them, they actually managed to have the time of their lives. The shows were always sold out, the atmosphere in the stadium enough to brighten even the dullest of moods, and they sang their hearts out to thousands of people in different cities every night, and they thought, "If this is our job for life, then I honestly do not mind".

The "beards" were still parading around with them, making everything a little harder to enjoy than they would have liked, however Elenor, Perrie and Dani all tried to help the boys, making it easy for them to seem more natural about it, and by the time they had been under contract for 3 months, the boys were actually willingly hanging out with them, because they genuinly enjoyed their company, and management were more than happy about this, hoping that eventually they would really become couples, which is what they really wanted.

Niall and Josh carried on as usual, seeing each other in the hotel rooms at night and on the tour bus, and their relationship was growing stronger by the day, a happy sight for the other boys to see at a time when it was hard to be happy.

In fact, the only person who was really causing trouble for the boys, was of course Ms Sophia. She insisted on clinging onto Liam's arm and smothering him every second she could, especially in front of cameras. Every time she got pictured, her paycheck rose, and she would drag Liam out of bed, into the spotlight at stupid hours, just to boost her ego. Her management company were renamed "Destiny and Co." and she was the director, meaning that not only was she "dating" one of the world's biggest boyband's members, she was also raking in the dollars from selling other people's stories, through agents of course, but she still got mega bucks for it. Yet, despite all her advantages, she was still hell bent on actually getting Liam to be hers for real. Up to this point, Liam had fought a pretty strong game, sneaking away from dates, making plans with other friends, songwriting with Louis in secret studios, and Sophia knew that she had to up her game, and boy, did she hatch one hell of a plan....

On this particular night, her plan worked best, because of a mix-up in the boys schedules that week, meaning a number of things had happened. Firstly, they had released their second single from their album, called 'Up All Night', and two seperate departments had organised interviews for them, meaning that their schedules had been twice as full, so by Saturday night, their first night off that week, all the boys were physically knackered, and in need of a good nights sleep. Consequently, none of the boys had been able to have any alone time as couples either, as they were still under the seperate cars and split rule, so they were very much looking forward to their night together. Thirdly, an unplanned interview got placed on Saturday afternoon, 4-6pm, meaning that they had to make last minute hotel resevations, however, there was a problem. Even though they didn't need 5 hotel rooms, they had to book 5 in order to quell suspicion, especially as Perrie, Elenor and Dani had flown over to America for the next leg of the tour a day early, in order to explore and enjoy life without all the cameras for a day. But, the hotel only had 3 rooms avaliable, and the other hotel in the city only had 1. Yet, instead of management letting them fly over to America on a last minute plane, or let them all stay on the tour bus, they insisted (or rather Sophia insisted) that Liam would be pictured going into a seperate hotel with her for a "romantic night", Niall would be pictured appreaing to spend the night on the bus, and Louis, Harry and Zayn would take up the 3 hotel rooms in the hotel. This meant that apart from Louis and Harry, everyone else was in for a rough night, at least until Liam and Niall had managed to get back into the hotel, which was an easy task all said and done, but the boys really didn't want to wait, and Zayn stormed into the hotel in a mood, with Harry following close behind, and Louis about 10 minutes later, when he got back from a "meeting", which also wasnt all it seemed to be, but for now it wasn't an issue.