Chapter 1

I was excited for like a day, then my friends started making plans, going out to parties, getting drunk and high, going shopping, camping. The whole bit.

Without me.

Yeah I'm the party girl type and it bugged me that my friends wouldn't just try to stay with me and you know, help me out with the situation I was in.

Nope instead they went there own ways doing the stuff we enjoy, leaving me out of the picture.

I had about 5 bags of just cloths, my parents gave me a couple thousand bucks.

Did I mention we were extremely rich? No? Well we're REALLY rich.

Like, if we wanted to we could live in the White House rich.

I had one other bag dedicated to just Makeup, hair supplies, and the other sorts like shampoo, deodorant, perfume, Yada Yada Yada....

My parents had said that if I ran out if cloths just to buy new ones, and not to put alot of stress on my grandparents.

And now, here I am, at a airport, alone.

And funny enough I'm only 17, and I've never been to a airport before. I know, you'd think a girl who has thousands to her name would atleast have been on a plane once right? Nope.

That's quite the opposite actually, my parents like it here, they'd never want to move, which means, unfortunately, that I don't move either.

Yay me! Not really...

I waited in line with my 6 bags, not counting my purse with a my money in it and a little bit of makeup, my phone and headphones and other essentials.

I struggle into the line and lay my stuff opon the convaour belt. Watching my bags run up.

I walk back in line for my plane, my ticket in hand.

The line started to go and I was soon on the plane, listening to music looking out the window, while we took off in the air.

It was a totally new experience for me, I had seen the clouds, the different shades of green in the grass and trees, small buildings... Everything.

It was beautiful.

I then soon fell asleep.

~*~

I wake up as the plane was taking its landing, it felt rough and I have to admit scared the living shit out of me.

We met ground and the pilot spoke the words that I think everyone knows, "thank you for boarding with air green, we hope to see you again, have a great day."

I think even new born childeren rolled there eyes at the pilot saying that. I'd have to say that's probably tattooed on him.

Everyone stands up and walks out of the door off the plane, I shoved my way into the line, I wanted off that plane as fast as I could.

It's not that I didn't like flying, because I guess it's kinda cool even though I slept through most of it, it's just I'm surrounded by people I don't know and I'm kinda claustrophobic when it comes to big crowds.

I make my way out of the door and inside the building, I patiently wait for my bags to come around the convaour belt again, I became antsy.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turn to see my grandfather beside me, "Jade, so glad you made it alright!" My grandfather engulfs me in a big bear hug, the last time I seen him I was probably 5 and they came down to visit us, it was Christmas time.

"Papa" I say with a smile hugging him back.

He grabs three of my bags while I grab my other three and we walk out to the car, "gosh got enough bags Jay?"

I laugh, "I am staying for 2 months Pap, I might be leaving with more bags when I go home."

He rolls his eyes "girls, I'll never understand them," I laugh with him as he chuckles.

He throws my stuff in the trunk of the old Toyota Car and we drive off to home.

We drive into a long stretch of woods in a singular driveway which looked like it could only fit one vehicle at a time in.

After about a minute of driving through the twists and turns of the long road we finally see a house in the distance.

It had ocean view, it was white and had about 5 floors, what each of them were, I don't know.

The front had a huge window showing all the expensive furniture and electronics inside.

As we approached the house the more amazed I got, my house was simply like any other house in my neighborhood, two floors, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom,  living room, and a man cave which everyone crashed in.

This was a full blown mansion.

And I'm staying in it.

Shit...

*******

New chapter of Summer Vacation, how are you guys and girls liking it?

-NC