Chapter 2

I walked inside instantly setting down my bags in the floor as a butler grabs them putting them in what I assume is my room.

When I walked through the door my nose was instantly met with the sweet smell of Vanilla, then cookies.

I then heard a sweet humming from what I assumed was the kitchen where my grandmother would sit and cook. She loved cooking.

My grandfather bursted through the door setting my other bags down so the butler would take them.

My grandmother soon walked out hearing the noise that she probably assumed was us coming inside.

I heard her squeal, "Oh! Jade! Is that you! You've grown up do fast! Look at you!" She engulfs me in a huge hug then pulls away to give me another glance.

She takes ahold of my hands and looks me into my eyes.

"You look more and more like your mother everyday, sweetheart" my grandmother says.

And she wasn't entirely wrong, many people mistaken me for my mother.

I have long straight chestnut brown hair, it reached to above my butt. I also had freckles, and peircing green eyes, which varied from many different shades of green, from light green around my pupils to a dark dark green around the end of my eyes.

I was pretty skinny, but I wasn't so skinny that it looked like I was practically starving myself (sorry if this offends people it's not ment to offend), I had ALOT of curves, and when I say that I mean, I practically look like the Kardashians, just without all the surgery and stuff. This was all natural.

Many people did mistaken for my mother, but by now you could tell the difference, my mother was 43 and her hair had already turned completely grey, and she lost all of her freckles and "good body."

Many people had told me though that when my mom was younger I looked 100% alike to her.

And I have to say, my mom was beautiful and still is.

"Thank you nan" I smile, there was no kinder thing that could be said to me other then 'you look more like your mother everyday' I love my mother, she's my rock.

"Okay well dear, make yourself at home, Wen will show you to your room and pherhaps show you around the house a bit, okay?"

"Okay, thank you nan" I kiss her on the cheek and she hugs me.

"I've missed you dear," she says.

"I've missed you to nan" I hug her back.

~*~

Wen, who is my Butler, showed my to my room which is huge.

It has a light rose colour of paint on my walls, it had furniture like, couches and chairs, tables and desks, I had a TV and a king sized bed, and also a white and gold balcony which is facing the water.

So every morning I could walk outside and breath in the fresh air from the water. But also, best of all, I had one whole floor to myself, I had a small bathroom inside my room, a walk in closet which had a space for just putting on/trying on cloths. And everything else was just my room.

Wen had also showed me where my closet was, which had a couple of outfits already inside of it, which to my suprise, was the things that I liked.

Wen then showed me around the house, like, where the bathroom was, the living room, where my grandparents room was, the kitchen,  gaming room, and my favourite, the library.

I walked back upstairs to my room and started settling in, I unpack my bags, I set my makeup bag onto my makeup dresser. I also put my deodorant, brush, comb, perfume.. ect, onto the makeup dresser.

The makeup dresser was essentially made for you sitting down, brushing your hair,  putting makeup on.. ect, not for cloths at all.

I then unpack my cloths putting them in my brand new walk in closet.

Did I ever tell you I love being rich?

I really do, I mean, not tryna brag or anything, but I really do love being rich!

I push my chestnut brown hair off my shoulder and start to hang up my shirts when a knock on my door was heard, "yes?"

"Suppers ready" Wens voice was heard from the other side of the door.

"Yes Wen, thank you" I smile even though he couldn't possibly see me.

I hear him walk back downstairs and I clean up then head downstairs.

Maybe this won't be so bad?
******