Chapter 15

While we ran to the kitchen to get food he had picked me up again.

"What's with you and picking me up you asshole!" I laughed but yelled at him. He laughs along as I punch his back repeatedly.

He sets me down in a chair and hands me food while Karen rushed to get ready for work.

We started eating and once we were done we sat for like a hour and thirty minutes watching a movie letting our food digest.

After the movie we went down to my house, thank goodness neither of my grandparents were home and neither was Wen, just maid Kayla.

We walked inside of the house walking all the way up the stair, Andy followed me in awe.

That's right he's never been inside before. Well, welcome!

I grabbed his hand and raced him up the stairs to my room. When we reached my room, which was on the 3rd floor, he sat on my bed while I went inside my closet and changed (UP TOP ^^).

I walk out and put mascara on and deodorant, Andy stood behind me as I put my mascara on, "how may I help you?"

He sets his hands on my waist and looks at me in the mirror, "you look beautiful" I start to blush and I look away putting my mascara away.

Don't even look at me right now, I'm blushing.

I turn around and see Andy closely to me, his hands on my waist and he's looking down at me.

He then kisses me, it was slow and I think he just wanted to finish our makeout shesh because last time his mother called for breakfast.

I release him, "we should head to the park now.." he sighs and nods.

I grab a bag and put my phone, wallet and sunglasses inside. I then leave out a note to my nan appoligizing that I was out late with friends so I stayed over there and that I was going to a amusement park.

We walk out the door and get into the truck and drive away. Andy calls his friends and they all agreed to meet up.

We stopped at a coffee shop which was where we all were meeting up. Andy gets out if the truck and helps me out as well.

I looooove being short.

Soon enough another big truck and a car pull up beside us and people flood out of each vehicle. The only person I recognize was the blonde dude, Tyler.

I stood beside Andy as he greeted everyone, some of the girls there stared me down with death glares which made me uncomfortable.

But really, at the same time, I didn't mind, because let birches be birches. This is my life and imma do what I please with it.

One girl who was a dark brunette girl hissed at me as she walked by me taking "her spot" beside Andy and Tyler, more closer to Andy.

I felt like she was somehow wiggling her way between Andy and i, BITCH THAT AIN'T HAPPENING.

So, me being me, I'm going to one up her.

I stand beside and I intertwine my fingers with his, he glances down at me and smiles while I pretend to be playing a random game on my phone. I pushed myself against him, literally.

Bitch I used to be a big whore, try me. Back home I got whatever guy I wanted. Try. Me.

Andy looks down at me again then looks at the boys and sluts.

"Jade," I look up at Andy as if I was in trouble, "this is Alec, Mason, Tyler, Natasha, Luna and Paisley." He points to each and everyone of them individually. Paisley is the jealous bitch that hissed at me.

Alec had jet Black hair and bright green eyes, I could tell he definitely was a ladies man, mainly because he was straight up good looking, like definitely smashhhhh.

To what I assume, Alec and Luna were dating, Luna had dyed Black hair, I know that because her dark brown roots are starting to grow in again. She also has brown eyes, she and him weren't really talking to anyone but themselves, Luna and him held hands and looked at eachother the way Andy and I did. Lovingly.

Natasha and Paisley I'm guessing are single because they both were all over the boys, literally.

Natasha and Paisley both had platinum blonde hair, Natasha had blue eyes and Paisley had hazel. They both straight up looked like bitches just looking at them, I guess what they look like and there personality aren't far off.

Manson had nice brownish red hair that fell in long small loose curls around his face, they accented his hazel eyes to a point, and damn is every boy in this group down right attractive? Cause smashhhhh.

The boys teased Manson asking if he was texting his Internet girlfriend, he blushed and looked back down at his phone, so he I assumed was taken to.

That only ment there was one single boy left and that's Tyler. But none of the girls to my knowledge know that Andy is taken.

Which means, BITCHES THIS IS A FIGHT TO THE DEATH!

Imma punch em bitches in the cooter real hard.

We all decide to go to the park now that everyone showed up, since there were three cars and eight of us we decided that we would save fuel and bunch up with others.

Obviously I went with Andy, in the front seat. They had also taken Mansons truck.

Paisley jumped in with us while Tyler and Natasha stayed with Manson.

Dis bitch gonna start trouble.

Paisley sits in the middle so she can see Andy clearly, I held Andy's hand on the arm rest, he rubbed circles into my hand.

I was stuck seeing Paisley try to get with my man, and wear disgusting cloths at the same time. Nice....

Sarcasm by the way.

She wore boots shorts, which by the way isn't usually that bad but these were like thong thin. She also wore nothing over top, just a flashy bra.

Maybe I should one up her and strip down right here?

I roll my eyes thinking how much farther she'd go.

Paisley glared at me, I should atleast make a food first impression.

I turn to her and smile, "Hi, I'm Jade," I hold out my hand for her to shake it.

She glances down at my hand with total disgust, "Paisley,  my name is Paisley White" she sorta sneers but at the same time try's to sound polite.

I slowly move my hand away, maybe not then. I smile at her one last time before turning around and hold Andy's hand.

Atleast he let's me hold his hand.
******

Do you like Paisley?

Or nah?

-NC