Chapter 13

I had fallen asleep on Andy when I had stopped talking and it was  him and his parents talking, you can't blame me, it was like 11 o'clock at night and we've been here for probably about two hours.

I also got in a big fight with Andy today and cried for about a hour, I was exhausted.

I had heard a bunch of laughing and talk then, I fell asleep on Andy's shoulder.

~*~

I woke up ontop of a nice comfy mattress and a arm layed over me, it was heavy and practically crushing my side.

I feel myself getting pushed into a chest and I feel breathing on me, slow and rythmatic breathing. I felt a blanket on me and a pillow under my head.

I open my eyes and see a closet, it was packed full of shirts, then on the left side of the closet was a dresser, some drawers hung out with some clothes stuffed inside but not overall messy.

Then beside the dresser was his door,  in front of us was a desk, on the wall high above the desk was a TV, then beside me was a night stand, then a huge book shelf stacked full of books.

Behind me was Andy of course, but a wall and a window. The blinds were shut. His walls were a dark green and he had dark oak wood flooring.

I turn under his arm so I'm facing him, I set my hands on his chest and attempt to bring myself closer to him, wanting to snuggle and cuddle.

Once I knew I couldn't bring myself closer to him unless I woke him up by moving everywhere's, I gave up.

I set my head onto his chest, my hands underneath of my head. He wasn't wearing a shirt and he ultimately looked sexy, he had a eight pack, probably from training and stuff. On his top right side of his chest, he had something tattooed onto him.

It was the word Wolf in fancy lettering, then around the letters were names of his family, there was Karen, Elliot- to which I'm guessing was his father, and Carter.

Who's Carter?

Underneath of the name Carter I read "will be missed," did Carter pass away?

Who is Carter Wolf?

I felt Andy grab my back with his hand and push me into his chest, I instantly calmed under his touch, I started to trace the words wolf on his tattoo.

I could still smell his cologne that he wore yesterday, dang that stuff works good. I felt him stiffen, he took a harsh breath in then a minute later he let it out, I look up at him.

His eyes were wide open and he looks down at me, he then kisses me on the head saying, "good morning Princess" I got goosebumps from his husky morning voice.

My face became warm, is it hot in here? Or is it you?

He starts laughing, shit did I say that out loud?

"Yeah you did," he starts laughing harder and I bury my face into his chest out of awkwardness and embarrassment.

He gingerly rubs my back after calming his laughing fit, I sat there still tracing his tattoo.

I wasn't going to ask about Carter, eventually I will find out. And to what I'm guessing, it would be a deep discussion that would probably end up in alot of tears.

Which I didn't need, as much as I love seeing men cry, I know, I sound terrible. But really though! When a man crys infront of a women, for 1. He shows he cares, 2. He's letting his guard down infront if you, usually when a man is infront of a women his guard is up and he doesn't really have emotion. So that's why I love it.

"What do you want for breakfast, Princess?" I then started blushing again so I shoved my face into his chest again trying to make sure he didn't see me blushing. There nothing more embarrassing to me then a man seeing me blush.

"I don't know, I just want food" he laughs, I felt and heard him take a deep breath in then letting it go. I roll off of him knowing why he sighed.

He gets up run turns to me as I sat there and stretched on his bed for a moment, he then picks me up.

"A-Andy, put me d-down!" I wasn't in a marrage hold, no he had ahold of my legs while the rest of me was slung over his shoulder like a towel or something.

He sits there and laughs, I start lightly hitting his back not actually trying to hurt him but to let him know, I want the fuck down.

I soon gave up as soon as we walked down the stairs, my stomach hurt, not because I was hungry, but because I was most litterally on someone's shoulder like a shoulder bag. All my weight is trying to go to the floor because of stupid gravity.

I loosely hung over his shoulder, my hair making me look like a troll and my arms were left hanging with my hair.

He sets me down at the table and I smell amazing food. Like it smelt so good. And that's when I realized, that I'm hungry.

Andy and his mother laughed at the mess of my hair, my hair was over my face in every which way, mainly because if him, some of it is because I just got out of bed.

But mainly him.

It's his fault not mine!
*********

Who's Carter? O.o

What's your favourite chapter so far?

-NC