Chapter 25

People were dancing, women wore long beautiful dresses that were probably thousands of dollars, and men wore suits that probably costed about the same.

I felt super underdressed. But hey atleast I was staying true to myself in this dress? Right?

He lead me to the middle of the ballroom, the music played on and on and it felt as if I was a Princess at a ball. A underdressed Princess. But a princess.

On of his hands was on my waist while the other held my hand to about the same height of my shoulder, one of my hands was on his while the other was on his neck, we were close. A bit to close. But neither of us minded.

He guided me through the room, I felt at ease and I felt safe, he was completely taller then me and I felt protected. I felt, loved.

All my life all I have been doing was partying, sleeping around, doing drugs and drinking alcohol. My parents didn't care, they barely even cared about me. They did there own thing and I did mine.

I was guided around the room so swiftly that it felt like we were on ice. It was hard to believe that this man, kills people. Innocent people in some cases.

With every touch I felt weak but held my cool together. We looked into eachothers eyes, I was at ease in the chocolate brown of his eyes, he was off guard looking into my ocean blue ones.

I felt like this was forever. Like we were going to last forever.

I felt love and compassion. But at the same time fire and sass.

Fire and ice.

I was the beauty and he was the beast.

Everything felt perfect and in place.

That's until.

R-R-R-RING! R-R-R-RING!

My phone rang, we pulled to the side and I answered my phone.

"Hello?"

My grandmother breathed, "He's out if jail, he's coming for you, your parents died last night in a car crash and police suspect it wasn't an accident. Come home. Now."

I grabbed Andy's hand after saying goodbye to nan, we make our way to the door, he was completely confused. I sit in the car, my heart beating hard against my chest.

I wasn't ready to see him again.

My vision became bury and I became dizzy, "Jay? What's going on?" Andy asks.

"Take me home" I said almost as a cry.

This truly wasn't going to be a good night.

~*~

He had stopped the truck at the house and looks at me, by now I'm full on crying having a panic attack, he tries to calm me, he sets his hands on my shoulders telling me to take deep slow breaths.

I calm down and look at him, he wipes the tears away from my eyes, "what's happening?" He whispers.

I whisper back to him, not looking at him in the eyes, "I can't tell you here. Come inside" I said the last part looking at him in the eyes.

I knew I wasn't safe walking inside alone, let alone sleep in my own bedroom alone.

If he knows I live here, he'd kill me.

We walk inside and Andy and I walk upstairs to my room after I hollars to my grandparents that I was home and safe.

I open the door and close it locking it. I then walk to my balcony door locking that and any other windows, I close all the blinds and turn on one lap that was sitting on my nightstand beside my bed.

I sit down beside Andy, he had an eyebrow raised.

I sigh. This was where I spill the beans about 100% why I moved here in the first place.

Originally only for 2 months until my parents found a place somewheres else. But now forever.

"This is 100% why I moved here," I look at him in the eyes, it pained me to tell him something so dark about myself. It pretty much put needles through my heart.

"I," I sigh again not wanting to tell him but realizing I have to, "I was in an abusive relationship" I break down in tears.

He puts his hand on my back and gingerly rubs it in small circles, "it was for about 2 and a half years, we constantly fought and he constantly physically abused me. I felt vulnerable and I couldn't fight back, because I couldn't hurt someone I thought I loved."

I wipe the tears from my eyes as Andy watched me and silently listened to everything I had to say, he was good that way.

"Nobody knew about what happened to me for years, until my friend Meggin found me on his floor bleeding to death, literally. He was cruel, but for some reason, I always thought I could change him like those cliché books or movies. But I couldn't change a thing about him."

I had started to shake out of being so scared, "I had covered him telling the police someone broke in and attacked me leaving me there. And after I was sent to the hostpital and all better, I went back to him. Hoping for the change, but it never happened. Instead he punched me in the hip where it was still fractured and did many other things with it. That's when I called the police."

I sigh remembering the memory as if it was yesterday, but instead 6 months ago.

"The last thing he said to me before going into the police car was 'Smith, I promise you, when I'm out of bars, your. Dead.'" I look at Andy, "and that's why I moved, my parents felt like they couldn't loose a child out of a murder of her ex-boyfriend. So they sent me here."

Andy sighed with me as I continued the story, "now, my parents died last night in a car accident and the police don't think it was an accident, and last week, he was let out if jail. I'm completely unsafe being even in a room by myself."

I looked down at my hands playing with my nails, Andy looks at me, "pherhaps I should stay the night for a while?" I sigh.

"That's never going to happen, my grandparents would never let you do that."

"Just watch me" he says laying down taking me with him, I laugh, I lean over top of him turning off the light, "Hmm I like it when your in that position."

We all knew he only liked it because my boobs were on him, I had some D boobs and for a small girl that's pretty big, obviously he loved this position.

I shoved him a bit rolling over so u wasn't on him any longer and he chuckles, "I'm just kidding" I roll my eyes and make a 'uh huh' noise, not impressed.

It was 10 o'clock at night, Andy layed on my left as I layed on my right side, he had his arm slung over my waist bringing me closer to him, my back and butt was pressed up against him, no wonder he liked cuddling so much.

It was total utter silence and we both soon fell asleep.
**********
Did you guys expect it to be an abusive ex-boyfriend?

-BTW not supposed to offend others, I'm sorry if I have-

Favourite Chapter?

Mines the date night one when they didn't have any trouble lmao

~NC