Chapter 8

His phone began ringing again, "Hello?" He answers his phone, jeez he's not a safe driver, at all.

I look out he window, "sorry I was busy-" he listens for a minute longer, "yeah she's still here with me.."

Hmm guessing that's his friends and they don't like me.

"Get over yourself" Andy rolls his eyes.

"You want to be picked up?-" he listens for a moment, "where are you?-" another moment of silence, "okay, be there in a moment, already going down that road anyways, bye."

Andy rolls his eyes ending the call.

"Who was that?" I ask.

"Tyler, he's high and he got kicked out of the mall for doing stupid shit and I need to pick him up and take him home. Shit head."

I sit there and burst out laughing.

"Your not the asshole I thought you'd be, unless your still going on with the challenge," I laugh.

"I'm actually not a big asshole, it's just I was rely pissed off that day and you bumping into me didn't help..."

"I bumped into you?"

"Kinda yeah" he looks at me then looks back at the road.

"It was both our faults, and there's no denying that, if you seen me you should have moved out of the way!" I look at him narrowing my eyes at him.

"Maybe it was last minute I seen you or you were going extremely fast that when you hit me I couldn't of moved."

I narrow my eyes at him crossing my arms, "I didn't hit you, it was both of us."

"No, you did hit me, I'm pretty sure you shouldn't have been looking at your phone while skateboarding" he had sass in his voice.

"Your a asshole you know that? I didn't hit you, if you were looking where you were walking pherhaps I wouldn't of hit you."

"Maybe I was paying attention to something alot more important then you!"

"Like what! Those sluts and whores!?"

"There not sluts nor whores!" We were now fully yelling at eachother.

"Yes they are! They can't dress properly and they can't keep there fucking legs closed, pherhaps that's why there your 'friends' because there trying to get with you and sleep with you, unless they already have. Then mission fucking accomplished."

I had started crying and he had pulled over on the side of the road, "By the way you lost the challenge but I don't fucking care if you stop any of that shit, all I care about at the moment is getting the fuck out of this truck."

I open the door and Andy grabs my arm as I slide out of the truck,  I look back at him, "don't fucking talk to me ever again you asshole, don't look at me, don't talk to me, don't talk about me, don't say my name, don't even think about me. Fuck. You. And go to hell" I rip my arm out of his grasp and slam the door shut.

I start running back to the house.

I should of known he was no good.

I should of known he wasn't my friend.

I should of known that he's bad.

He's the bad boy, and I'm the tomboy, I'm not his friend, and he's not mine.

Bye bye Andy. Stay out of my life.

~*~

[Andy's POV] {while there arguing}

She narrowed her eyes at me crossing her arms, "I didn't hit you, it was both of us."

She was even beautiful when she was mad, I shouldn't even be thinking this while her and I are fighting. But that's pretty much all that was flowing through my mind, that she's beautiful.

"No, you did hit me, I'm pretty sure you shouldn't have been looking at your phone while skateboarding" I had sass in my voice which I instantly regretted.

"Your a asshole you know that? I didn't hit you, if you were looking where you were walking pherhaps I wouldn't of hit you."

"Maybe I was paying attention to something alot more important then you!" I'd hit myself later for that, that was a total asshole move for me, especially to say to someone I care about alot.

"Like what! Those sluts and whores!?"

"There not sluts nor whores!" We were yelling at eachother.

"Yes they are! They can't dress properly and they can't keep there fucking legs closed, pherhaps that's why there your 'friends' because there trying to get with you and sleep with you, unless they already have. Then mission fucking accomplished."

She had started crying I had pulled over on the side of the road, "By the way you lost the challenge but I don't fucking care if you stop any of that shit, all I care about at the moment is getting the fuck out of this truck."

She angerly opens the door and I grab her arm as she slides out of the truck, hoping she'd stay with me, I lo-like her, she's amazing. I need her, she looks back at me, "don't fucking talk to me ever again you asshole, don't look at me, don't talk to me, don't talk about me, don't say my name, don't even think about me. Fuck. You. And go to hell" she rips her arm out of my grasp and slams the door shut.

She starts running up the road, I wanted so much to just run after her, grab her arm and pull her back to me, then just kiss her and hold her until she felt safe, until she was calm.

But I knew I had to pick Tyler up, now.

If I didn't have to I'd do exsactly that, show her how much I actually care about her.

But instead I stared at where she sat, my hands in fists as I sat there and cried for a moment.

I watched her run away up the road in the review mirror. I wish she understood.

She doesn't even understand how hurt I am from that hit, she doesn't understand what I go through in a daily basis.

From training I got broken and bruised ribs. And she hit them.

She doesn't understand and I wish she had.

Because....

I love her....
********