Chapter 4

I explored town a bit before heading home, the sun was going down.

I make my way back home but stop where I had fallen and seen that good looking asshole boy.

It makes it worse that he's really really good looking. Pherhaps if he wasn't a asshole I would of flirted with him.

But no, he's a really big asshole and I hate his guts now.

I look around on the ground trying to find my phone on the side walk, I even looked on the road, nope not there.

"Looking for this?" I look up to the deep male voice I heard, it was now pretty dark and I could just see his facial features.

Ugh it's that asshole.

He was crossing the road walking towards me, he held up my phone in his hands.

"What do you want?" I already knew he was probably going to blackmail me.

I very much could just buy a new phone. I am rich right?

"What do you mean? You can straight up just have it" he hands me my phone dangerously close to me.

I narrow my eyes at him, "whats the occasion? You give the vibe that you suck ass and I can't get along with you."

He laughs and smirks at me, "nothing Princess," he messes my hair up and I wap his hand away hissing.

"Don't call my Princess, I'm not your damn Princess" I growl. I'm not going to like him at all.

I quickly take my phone out of his hands and shove it into my back pocket.

He laughs again, "can't live without your phone huh?"

I roll my eyes and cross my arms, "I could live without my phone longer then you could without that assy attitude."

He rolls his eyes, "do I smell a challenge?"

I narrow my eyes at him, he crosses his arms, "maybe it is a challenge, I'm here for 2 months. That would mean I live without this beaut-" I hold up my phone, "for two months, and you live without your assy attitude around me for as long to."

He narrows his eyes at me, then winks smiling a full smile, not a smirk, "what to I get out if this if I win?"

I look at him, "what do you want?"

He thinks for a moment.

"I don't really know, I barely know you. But-" he grins evilly, "a one night stand would be great" he then wipes the evil smile off his face, smirks then winks at me.

"Then if I win then you have to give up your player ways and anything else that makes you toxic."

"What do you mean about that?" He asks.

"I mean, if you smoke or drink, anything along those lines" I smirk.

He thinks for a moment, "challenge accepted" he smiles evilly.

I roll my eyes and we shake hands sealing the deal. He sets his hand on my back, the challenge already starting.

"Do you need a ride home, love?" He asks in a polite tone.

I roll my eyes playing along, I'll let this slide for a while, not to mention it's also pitch black out and I'm not skateboarding back through the woods to get home.

"Yes please" I smirk. We walk to what I'm assuming was his house, he opens the deseil truck door for me and I jump in, literally jump in because it was jacked up a couple inches.

The Silverado deseil engine starts up when he gets inside and he backs out of his driveway, "where do you live Princess?"

I got annoyed at the nicknames he kept using on me.

"Do you know the Sixx mansion?"

"Obviously, I want to live in there when I'm older, it's fucking huge, do you live beside it or something?"

I laugh a little, "I live in it..."

He slame on the breaks stopping in the middle of the road, he looks at me like I have three heads and I laugh. Thank goodness it was dark and the roads were abandoned.

"Are you shitting me?"

"Not at all" I laugh, "it's my grandparents house, and I know, it's huge and beautiful. Pherhaps I could give you a little tour" I laugh.

He looks back at the road driving again, "I'd. Love. That."

I sit there and laugh, he turns down the road and drives through the suburbs a but longer, then turns down the my driveway.

"I understand fully now why you actually agreed to taking me up for the ride, this driveway is fucking huge" he laughs.

I laugh to, "yeah it took me like five minutes to skate down here."

"So what brings you here anyways?" He looks at me, curiosity filling his eyes.

I laugh, "if I tell you that, I won't be so mysterious anymore" I wink and he shrugs his shoulders.

He scratches the back of his neck and looks at me, "whats your name anyways?"

"My names Jade, what's yours?"

"Andy Wolf, Andy is short for Andrew, your probably already knew that though" he laughs.

"Yeah kinda thought so" I laugh.

"So I'm guessing your last name is Sixx to? Or no?"

"Nah my last name is Smith, my mother married a Smith, my grandparents had my mother... so yeah," I laugh.

He laughs along, a actual laugh, not a chuckle.

"So Jade Smith, the girl that lives in the Sixx mansion... and I know her, huh..."

I laugh, "what?"

"I never expected to even see the house ever again" he laughs.

"Why?" I ask.

"Well a while ago, before I became a huge asshole, my mother made me take on a summer job. This was like 3 years ago, I started mowing the lawn of the Sixx Mansion, but it wasn't to there expectation, I was also constantly busy with other people lawns to.. and they didn't like that. So they fired me, since then, I've never seen the house since.."

"Huh..."

"What?" He asks.

"Doesn't sound like my warm grandparents, they love everyone and everything... But whatever," I laugh.

We could finally see the house and he stops at the front of the house.

"By the way-" I look at him as he opens the door for me and helps me out, "I put my number in your phone with my name" he winks.

I roll my eyes, "okay."

I walk to the door of the house and he gets inside of the truck driving away.

I open the door and walk inside the warm house, the warmth biting my skin, "where were you Missy?"
********