Chapter 11

"Mom, dad, I need to tell you something..."

I could see that everyone in the room was nervous, even me for the most part, I mean, I'm dating my enemy.

How worse could it get!?

"What is it son?" His father spoke, his voice ragged probably from how much he has screamed thoughout his years.

His father glanced at me, I kept my head down until I was actually brought into the conversation.

"You know Hope right? The girl I introduced you to when I was becoming the leader?" Andy started.

His parents shook there heads, remembering "me."

"That's not really her, and that's not really her name, that's not even what she looks like, and actually, when I had introduced her to you guys, she wasn't my girlfriend."

"Then who is she Andrew?" His father gritted his teeth, it sent shivers down my spine, I was terrified now.

Beyond terrified.

If there's even another word that ment beyond terrified?

"This is her" Andy pointed to me and I took my hood off looking at his parents.

Then I knew something define try had happened.

"Jade Smith, she's part of the Sixx family."

"YOU BROUGHT A SIXX GIRL IN HERE!?" His father stood up looking at his son ready to fight, his mother stood up sitting him back down and soothing his anger.

She understood.

"Why did you do that Andrew?" His father growled.

"Dad, you need to understand one thing before I go on," his father stayed quiet.

"I-" Andy hesitated before looking at me with a small smile on his face, "I like her" my heart warmed and I felt my heart strings tug.

He just said the word "Like" and "her" in the same sentence tworads me. Oh my god, am I hyperventilating? No? Thank goodness! I know, overreacting, but really!

His father sat there baffled at us, it was true, he loved me and I loved him.

"And dad," Andy looks back at his father, "there's nothing you can do to break us, we already have a plan."

"What is that plan son?" His father asked, still tense but calmer.

"When she becomes leader, our gangs join as one, no more fighting, we would become one of the biggest gangs around, definetly the most ruthless. Father, there's no way this plan could go wrong!"

"WRONG!" His father shouted, "have you forgotten? You have to confront her parents and/or guardians about this plan before we can become allied. And Goodluck to you making her grandparents or her parents agree to that, they'd never let us alli. They've hated us and always will. The only way you can make our gangs alli is if you got married, which by the way, your way to young to get married. And her parents and grandparents would object in a heart beat. Son, you've lost your mind, I think you need a whole new plan."

His father finally got done his rant and his eyes were now narrowed at me, I could feel him stabbing me with his eyes, or pherhaps he's strangling me, or shooting me, or whatever tactic he chooses. All I know is that he wants me dead, and now.

I shiver as he stared me down as I innicontly look at him back.

"Not to mention son, she knows nothing of gangs or what we do, I already know everything about her, she's a party girl, she's never been trained to fight someone, and she probably never will be" he sneered.

I honestly felt attacked, I did, I didn't feel welcome in this house or anywhere near Andy's father. At all. I felt like curling up in a ball and dying so hard.

"She's just a stupid girl that probably wants nothing to do with you and your stupid "love" because honestly she's probably just spying, she probably moved here to see what things we do in this gang to train, to see what we actually do," he sneers. And now, I had enough.

I take the sweater off and stand up looking at him, he stands up and behind me I hear a moment if Andy standing up.

"Don't ever call me stupid ever again, and it may suprise you but I moved here not knowing what the fuck was going on, actually fun fucking fact, when I met your son I hated him with a burning passion because he was a total dick to me, it wasn't until like three fucking days ago that I found out that my family is involved with a gang. And I actually love your son so much, I would never hurt him or "spy on your gang to see who exsactly the fuck you guys do." How about you go get a life and get your damn facts straight before you attack me and insult me about who I am and what my family fucking does. See yeah later fucker!" I grab my sweater and throw the hoodie over my fave before walking out the door.

Then I felt a hand on my shoulder. Not Andy's hand that's for sure, Andy's hand was less rugged.

I was pulled around, then I was met with a angry face, I seen a face of anger so clearly. He definatly wanted to kill me now after I just insulted him pretty much calling him stupid for being a straight up asshole for assuming shit about me...

Yup I'm dead.
******