Chapter 33

The box revealed a small husky puppy, I LOVED husky dogs, especially puppies.

I tackled him in a huge once I set the box on the couch, "thank you so much!" I kissed him on the lips, then turned around and lifted the puppy up.

"Her name is KoKo, the person I had bought her from said KoKo ment Night in some native Alaskan language."

I held KoKo with one hand and petted her in the other, she was so adorable.

KoKo was a white Husky with blue eyes, she was small and fluffy. If I had to pick between a dog or a cat, I'd pick a dog, I love dogs. My favourite animal is a wolf, which is in the dog family.

I love wolves because they remind me of a family, there loyal and they run in packs. No wolf shall be left behind. There strong, beautiful, intelligent.

Andy put his arms around my torso as I held KoKo, "how did you get her without me knowing? We've been nonstop spending time together for three weeks?"

He laughs, "I got my mum to pick her up for me this morning. Do you like her?"

"I love her!" I smile and squeal.

Andy just bought me a puppy. A husky puppy! Who's so cute!

KoKo yawned and soon fell asleep in my arms, I pull out the small bed and layed it on the floor, I then set KoKo onto the bed and watched her silently sleep in her bed, she was so cute!

Andy smiles at me as I look down at KoKo. He pulls me into his chest, I was now looking up at him, "your really beautiful, Princess."

I smiled a goofy smile and set my head against his chest hugging him.

From everything that has happened and how strong I've been staying, everything had now poured down on me, everything hit me like a train now that we have time to relax and clear thoughts.

I had started crying hugging Andy, I never had time to feel scared and express it, I never had time to mourn. I never had time to do any of that. Until now.

Andy rubbed the back of my head, soothing my hair down, "Princess, what's wrong?"

I sniff and hug him tighter, "I never got mourn the death of my parents, and now that everything is calmer I finally cleared my thoughts.... and I've finally realized that I can't ever talk to them again."

I sniffed again and Andy hugged me tighter, "I can't ever hear there voices again, or text them, or call them. I can't see them anymore."

Andy slowly rubbed my back showing me that he was there for me, "shhh" he calmed me, "everything will be fine, I know it's hard" he speaks slowly.

He knew exsactly what u was talking about.. he lost his sister, shit Jade your a horrible person!

"Just know there's people here for you, you have me and my parents, you have your grandparents and your gang, you have our friends and Meggin."

I bunch my fists in his maroon red shirt. I pull away, "shit Andy, I'm so sorry I just got your shirt soaked. I'm so so sorry, I'm a freaking mess. I look horrible right now."

He hushes me again, "your never a mess, Princess,  your always beautiful in my eyes, your so amazing and you don't even know it. I love you so much Princess, never change, and as for my shirt. It can dry" he kisses me in my forehead and I chuckle.

"Your amazing Andy, you know that?"

He smiles and kisses me on the forehead again, for the rest of the night we watched movies and cuddled in the couch, soon falling asleep.

~*~

Andy was getting his tattoo today, we had waken up early and made our ways to the city after we both got dressed and showered.

We had made our way to the tattoo parlor. Andy requested what he wanted and requested it be placed on his left side.

He layed on the table, his left side facing the air, the man started doing his work.

I held Andy's hand, not because he was flinching or anything, because he actually wasn't. But because I loved him, and why not?

We made small talk, after about 5 hours, the tattoo was finally done.

And somehow, throughout that 5 hours, I wanted to get a tattoo myself... But I never got one, because I thought I didn't really need one.

We made out way back to his place, he kept his shirt off, because obviously that's what your supposed to do when you get a tattoo... He needs to get tattoos more often in my eyes....

He had put lotion on new tattoo that was made for me, I smiled a little, we sat in the kitchen, "do you want anything to eat?"

It was now 1 o'clock in the afternoon, and I had to admit I was hungry, "yeah sure."

He walked around the kitchen looking for things to eat. But couldn't really find anything.

If laugh,  "we could go raid my house until you have food?"

He laughs a long, "why not?" We walk to his truck and make our ways to my house.

When we got to my house the maids rushed to get us food, they gave the food to us, we picked it up and walked to the living room putting on a movie.  While the movie plays, I inturrupt.

"Wanna go camping sometime? Like, all of us, Paisley, Natasha, Manson, Luna, Alec, Tyler, you and I?"

Andy turns to me and chuckles, "that sounds like a fantastic idea!"

I smile, "this Thursday until Monday   in the middle of nowheres."

He smiles back, "good with me, I'll let them know" he then turns to his phone texting everyone about the great idea I had just had.
******

Is shit gonna go down with Paisley? Or did she learn her lesson finally?

-NC