Chapter 12

He let out a loud deep breath his angry facial expression calm and he pulls me into a huge hug.

I stood there tense, back on the doorstep was Andy and his mother. Them both stunned.

His father let me go, "Welcome to the family, Hope" he didn't use my real name in case someone was listening.

"Fun fact, you remind me as my younger self, I had a real big mouth" he rolled his eyes and chuckled, "I see alot in your future Smith" he smiles.

I smile back, "thanks Wolf."

We walked inside seeing as I was invited back inside.

We went back into the living room where all the blinds still stayed closed and everything was still locked.

His mother slaved away in the kitchen making us all Tea while we sat down and talked.

"So Jade, you said you found out three days ago about the family business, how did you find out?" Andy's dad asked.

Andy sat beside me his arm resting behind me on the couch as I rested into his side.

"Well long story short, the day I moved here I went for a skateboard ride, met your son and hated him, because we got in a fight," I turn to Andy and smile as he laughs remembering my huge flip out.

"I forgot to pick up my phone off the ground when I accedentally hit him."

"It was both our faults" Andy added.

I roll my eyes, "once I came back after noticing that I forgot my phone, I looked around and seen your son had it, he gave it back and gave me a ride back home. I told my grandmother, not thinking that it would be a big deal to why it was 12 o'clock and I just came home because the great Andy Wolf dropped me off," that was a understatement, it was the biggest deal ever.

"My grandmother told me never to see him again Yada Yada Yada,  then your son gave me a horrible mowing story about why my grandparents hate him, by the way, your son sucks at lying!"

"Do not!" Andy playfully slaps my arm and I sit there and laugh.

"Yeah Andy, yeah you do, anyways, once we were alone he had told me everything from how long our families have been fighting to my family and your family and yeah, the whole bit."

"Interesting" his father laughed.

His mother came in with tea for everyone, she hands us each tea and sits down beside her husband, "thank you Mrs. Wolf" I smile.

"Oh please, call me Karen dear."

"Okay" I blush.

"So you said you hated Andrew when you first seen him, whys that?" Karen asks.

I look at Andy and him and I burst out laughing together, "its actually not that funny, we're laughing from when I ranted to him about where to go and where to find it and stuff" him and I start laughing again.

"So your son and I met literally right across the street from here, I was on my skateboard checking my phone when we hit eachother, I went flying onto my back, it hurt alot" him and I laugh.

"He was with his friends, my skateboard went flying when one if his friends caught it-"

"That was Tyler by the way" Andy laughs and I join in again.

"Andy kinda called me a bitch so I flipped out at him, i have a really short temper... and I think Andy figured that out that day" I look at Andy and smile.

"He was being a huge asshole to me and I was being a big dick to him, before I left I had ranted to him on how he should go fuck himself and stuff like that, I was obviously mad. I just grabbed my skateboard and told them to have a fantastic day, obviously with sarcasm... yeah, that's why I hated your son. Because he was a complete asshole to me when we met" I playfully slapped his chest and sat there and laughed.

"You didn't tell them about the challenge though Jade."

I laugh totally forgetting about the challenge.

"Okay," I laugh, "on my way back home when I figured out I didn't have my phone on me and I go back to where I seen Andy, I look around for my phone. Andy holds it in his hand, obviously me not being bought with his sudden niceness, I ask him what the occasion was, I mean, I was expecting him to blackmail me or something of a sort."

Andy and I both burst out laughing.

"He just straight up hands me my phone and I quickly take it out of his hands, he looks at me and says "what can't live without your phone?" Or something along those lines and I replied with "I could live without my phone longer then you could live without that assy attitude" he asked if that was a challenge and yeah, that was our challenge," I laugh.

"Are you guys still doing the challenge?" His father asks curious.

"No, Jade won, I was asshole today to her..."

"What does that mean? What do you win Jade?" Karen asks.

"Nothing, I told him to forget about the prize and stuff..."

"What was it originally?"

"For him to give up his player ways and anything that I found was toxic as in, if he took drugs, drank, smoked... ect."

"And you just let that go? What did our son want if he won?" His father asks rather curious to why I just let it go.

Andy looks down at me while laughing, I laugh along, "a one night stand."

I look at Andy, "I know if you win you'd never just let go that prize, but whatever."

We both start laughing again an his parents join in with us. I actually feel like I'm part of a family. Like I belong.
****

No jugging please, this chapter was more or less to help out the people who were totally lost with what was going on but also just part of the story.

Many of you might be wondering to why at the last chapter the father was harsh and now he's a big ol teddy bear?

She reminded him of when he was younger and reckless, he felt a connection and knew that this kid would and can do great things, he seen light and potential in her. He had hope in her and nobody she knew ever did have hope in her.

So when she meets the Wolf family, she feels at home and at ease.

I hope this helped out :) :3 :D

-NC