Chapter 17

We drove into his driveway and walked inside his house, as soon as the door opened I ran to the bathroom, not because I needed to pee but because my hands were caked in blood.

Like who new in such a short time that that much blood out come out of a small wound on your hand like that.

I ran my hands under his focet to wash away the blood and to slow the bleeding.

But the bleeding didn't stop, I cursed under my breath and I heard a knock at the door.

"Are you okay? I usually don't curse when I'm in the bathroom unless I stub my toe" I chuckle a little.

I then sigh realizing I had to tell him the truth, I hoped he wouldn't sit there laughing at me. Especially when this happens all the time.

"I'm fine but... Could you come in?"

He opens the door, "whats up?" He then notices my hands are covered in blood and I had turned off the water.

He chuckles a bit then walks out of the bathroom. Thanks babe.

I sigh and realize I'm going to have to deal with this on my own.

I move to grab toilet paper and wipe my hands off with it, then grab another piece and cover it up.

He walks back in again, "Woah Woah Woah, don't be silly, I've tried that before, it doesn't work, belive me" he chuckles.

He washes off my hands over the sink then easily puts a small amount of pressure on the wounds with a rag that was clean but probably used in these kinds of situations.

He sits me down on the side of the bathtub and takes out a roll of tape and a wrap.

He disinfects both of my hands then gentally wraps them around, he wraps it around my thumb and around my hand, then holds it and tapes it together so it wouldn't fall off, then did the same exsact thing with the other hand.

He then sets the set and whatever else he dug out onto the top of the toilet to put away later.

He looks at me holding my hands.

"Keep them like this for about a 4 days, change the wraps often and definitely let air get at it, which means, when you go to bed, take off the wraps. Nothing is better for fresh wounds then fresh air."

I chuckle, "thank you Doctor Wolf" he laughs along.

"Now be careful next time Miss Smith, it's not fun getting hurt" we both laugh and walk to the living room.

When we had gotten to his house both of us noticed that nobody was home. Other then us obviously.

So we walked upstairs, into his room, and layed on his bed.

We didn't do anything shifty. Because yeah we are both sex machines, but I don't know. In this relationship, I was to take things slow, I would much rather be with him with his company then fuck him.

It might be weird? Weird for me atleast...

I traced the designs across his shirt and he sat there watching me.

We both layed in our sides, one of his arms layed limp on my curved side, literally the most curved part on my body. His other arm was underneath if his head where he layed comfortably. One of my hands stayed on his chest, it did nothing but sit there feeling his goddamn sexy pecs. He head also was bent over onto his chest so he couldn't see my face. I didn't want him staring at me.

He took a deep breath out, relaxing, he was at one moment tense and now he was slouched. I giggled.

"What?" His deep voice rumbled as I started giggling more.

"I don't know" he rolls his eyes and smiles at me chuckling.

I roll over on my other side so my back was facing him. He moves his arm so it was around my stomach and pulled me closer to him, my back collided with his torso.

He then sets his head above mine, both his hands were wrapped around my stomach. I liked the feeling of cuddling with him, I liked the feeling of being loved.

As we sat there in utter silence, we soon fell asleep.
*********